Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:55 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Cavalier's Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios

I present Cavalier's Cavalcade of Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios.

I have quite a bit to add to this new thread, but I don't know when I will get them all uploaded. Some of what I will share here I have posted elsewhere, and some will be brand new.

Sub Base

Frozen Overpass

Silo 57

Sub Base Bravo

Rocketship Down!

Island City Drive

Island City Drive -Small.

Heist at Gothem City Bank

Darkseid's Arrival

Fortress of Solitude

Armored Truck Heist

Wharf

Added 2/24/2010

The Lab

Last edited by Cavalier; February 24th, 2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Added index
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cavalier's Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios

First up, a map inspired by Dr. Weirdscaper's Orca Pod map (see his prolific map thread to check out his monstrous maps). Dr. W's version is much larger and requires a lot more than my collection can provide. I thought I would try to reproduce the theme at a smaller scale.

Scenario: A submarine using never before seen technologies has been developed by a private team hoping to sell it to the highest bidder. Two teams of super-powered individuals have been dispatched with unknown intentions. Do they want the sub for themeselves or do they want to keep it from falling in to the wrong hands?

Scenario Rules: Heat of Battle Rules (no designated start zones, players take turns placing figures on the map). Caveats: Units cannot start on the sub or any of the walls/towers.

Scenario Goals: Control the 2 glyphs simultaneously for 2 complete rounds.

Get the PDF here

Last edited by Cavalier; July 23rd, 2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice Cav. I believe I have enough Marvels to do it. +Rep

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
For the record, I used at least part of 2 Marvel, 3 FotA, 2 RttFF, 4 RotV, 1 TT and 2 SotM
Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
For the record, I used at least part of 2 Marvel, 3 FotA, 2 RttFF, 4 RotV, 1 TT and 2 SotM
Yeah, I have enough!
3 Marvels 8 RotV's 3 Castle 5 RttFF 1 TT 4 SotM 2 Lava's,5 Jungles!Not that I'm bragging!
You need that much when you do tournaments!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like the idea of using Scape pieces to make objects for scenarios. I learned how to do that in SSBB, where all you get is stupid little blocks. Too bad I don't have enough Marvel to make that map: 1
Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

This is an older scenario, but one of my favorites.

A Super Hero Map and Scenario using the Lexan City Block mats:
Frozen Overpass

The bottom level is not actual tiles, but represents two CITY BLOCK Lexan terrain mats. Floydski's printable roads can be used as well...or if you have enough Marvel sets, you could just build the base yourself

Team 1 starts in the Yellow Start Zone, Team 2 in the Red.
Place a Glyph in the indicated locations, this will serve as objective markers for the scenario.

Scenario:
Disaster has struck at a top-secret research lab! An experimental weather control device has malfunctioned
and exploded leaving a nearby overpass in ruin. The device has also sent out a freezing wave that has begun
to encase the city in ice and snow. The device must be recovered and delivered to scientists who can either
disable the wave or unleash its destructive powers. Two teams have been sent for to recover it, which will
win the day?

Scenario Objectives:
Recover the experimental weather control device and return it to your start zone or destroy all of your
Opponent’s units.

Device Rules:
Only Heroes may carry Device Glyphs. If a Hero figure lands on the Device Glyph, place that glyph
on the Hero Figure's card. If a Hero carrying the Device Glyph is destroyed, place the Device Glyph on the
space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. The Device Glyph may now be picked up by another
Hero Figure. A Player can choose to drop a Device Glyph at the end of the carrying Figure's turn. To drop
a Device Glyph, place it on any empty space adjacent to the carrying figure.

Sets Used
1 RotV
2 FotA
2 RttFF
1 M:tCB
1 TT

PDF Here

Last edited by Cavalier; July 24th, 2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow, that submarine is pretty awesome. I saw WeirdScaper's version and pined as it was FAR too many pieces for me... though I'm still eight sets short of your version.
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:32 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like your sub base. (Big surprise. )

Looks like a nice solid Marvel map.
Old July 30th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Thanks, Jonny and Dr. W!
Old July 30th, 2008, 04:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
This is an older scenario, but one of my favorites.

A Super Hero Map and Scenario using the Lexan City Block mats:
Frozen Overpass

Wow ...that is... a cool ..lexan mat... Cav. Where... on Earth... did you... get... it?

(How was that? )
Old July 30th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doesn't he(Cavalier) make them?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios