Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 18th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but I tend to trawl through figures on Miniature Market and THIS GUY has either flown way under my radar or just got a sudden spike of availability.

Looks like he'd fit pretty fair on a double-base and on top of that there are 139 FIGURES IN STOCK at Miniature Market alone! Considering how scarce a lot of Confrontation units are, I think this guy is a hidden gem. Might be worth looking into!
Old December 18th, 2013, 04:50 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I would say it's a sudden spike, I always pay attention to the AT43/Confrontation figures, and I've never even see him.
Old December 18th, 2013, 07:51 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think this mini (Utaupan on Dactillion) would look amazing lined up across the battlefield from Grimnac. I don't have the mini, but it looks like it might be around Grimnac's size.

Old December 18th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

We saw that one Serenity, unfortunately it doesn't fit on a double hexer.

I like that Confrontation figure Johnny! It could pass as a Marro, maybe.
Old December 18th, 2013, 10:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I don't think I've ever seen that many of that figure in stock, but if that's true I've looked at him many times wanting to use him!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 19th, 2013, 12:37 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I have that one and its base is too big for a peanut

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 19th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
This one doesn't fit? THIS picture makes me think a double-spacer (or even a D&D large) would fit the creature's feet, though the swords will lead to Stinger Denial.

Old December 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
This one doesn't fit? THIS picture makes me think a double-spacer (or even a D&D large) would fit the creature's feet, though the swords will lead to Stinger Denial.

I was refering to Utaupan on Dactillion. The Confrontation one does fit, and only creates denial but not much. (Yes I own that one too )

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 19th, 2013, 01:11 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I love that the term "Stinger Denial" is still in use after all the years of ridiculing that thread
Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Just wondering if you guys considered posting how many figures we should purchase for the common/uncommon squads, like in the public information thread. Even if you don't know how many we should (each person will buy differently) but if we knew a range that you were looking for in terms of numbers, it would make purchasing easier.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Archie

If you have any specific ones in mind, feel free to ask here and someone will let you know. Oftentimes even C3V members don't know the ideal amount to buy because we announce miniatures before playtesting (sometimes far before). I'll make the suggestion to the Inner Sanctum, though, as that has been mentioned several times and I agree it would be very helpful.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:39 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but I tend to trawl through figures on Miniature Market and THIS GUY has either flown way under my radar or just got a sudden spike of availability.

Looks like he'd fit pretty fair on a double-base and on top of that there are 139 FIGURES IN STOCK at Miniature Market alone! Considering how scarce a lot of Confrontation units are, I think this guy is a hidden gem. Might be worth looking into!

I have this figure. His stance is pretty wide (about the same as the Frost Giant) so we'll barely fit on a Large single D&D base.

Lots of Stinger Denial from two swords and a whip tail though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs