Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 30th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Ollie's Stupendous Chili (Breat

"Unique Heroes other than Oliver Queen cannot equip this Glyph" would be the kind of tricky wording that lets Apocalypse grab it, if that's something we want.
Old December 30th, 2019, 02:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean, unless you connect Ollie and Glyphs of Food somehow, that's just extra verbiage for no actual gameplay changes.
Well my thought would be any ‘evil chef’ character wouldn’t start with a glyph equipped but instead have a power more like:

ORDER UP!
At the start of the game, place 3 different Glyphs of Food power-side up into a Glyph Pool and set them aside. Before attacking with Evil Chef, you may choose an Glyph from Evil Chef’s Glyph Pool at random and place it power-side up on an empty space adjacent to Evil Chef.

So like they don’t equip glyphs themselves but set them up for others.. or in the case of the Chili just drop it like a mine.

Anyway, I’m fine with opening up the glyph by dropping the equip restriction, but I think I’d want to have the equipping character have a chance at wounds (unlesss they have the current string of immunities) for daring to hold such stupendous chili. Cause otherwise... it’s honestly a pretty good glyph and I don’t really want to see it be a mainstay pull for Apocalypse or something

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2019, 10:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like the chili should affect figures equipped with it as well as those who stop on it or next to someone adjacent to it. Then you could just let the immunities in the last line cover you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2019, 02:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, what do y'all think of something like this as an updated take?

GLYPH OF FOOD: OLLIE'S STUPENDOUS CHILI
(SEARING AGONY)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

When one of your figures stops here, moves adjacent to a figure equipped with this glyph, or ends their move equipped with this glyph, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 3 from your roll if your figure has the Fire Weakness special power. If you roll a 6 or lower, your figure receives one wound. Oliver Queen, Bruce Wayne, and figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not effected by the Ollie's Stupendous Chili power.

My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2019, 03:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"affected" not "effected," but looks great otherwise!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2019, 03:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Coolio

If I ever get the power to travel through time (and space, people forget you need that since the Earth is constantly moving) the first thing I'd do is punch the face of whoever decided 'effected' and 'affected' were going to be a thing. From now on I'm just going to go with æffected.

My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2019, 03:23 PM

You sound disaffected.

Old December 31st, 2019, 06:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The time travel aspect is noted in Strontium Dog where Johnny Alpha uses time displacers to send people into space.
If I ever create the Fatties from Judge Dredd they will have to have a Food glyph devour power.
Should there be Android and Construct immunity?
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not sure if the Fire Weakness stuff is really needed but I'm happy with that draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
From now on I'm just going to go with æffected.
Interesting affectation.
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I guess Androids and Constructs could be immune? IDK, I feel like Red Tornado or Vision or whatnot would be æffected just cause it would be funny though.

I don't especially want to stack on a bunch of immunity stuff and whatnot (the fire stuff is already an add-on from the original draft) as that starts to lose the joke of the super specific Bats and GA immunity IMO.

Anyway, I feel like we can work out the nitty gritty of that stuff along the way, so I'm going to go ahead and propose we move to initial playtesting

My Etsy Store
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Ollie's Stupendous Chili (V-IPT

yea

I'm in favor of being able to trick robots into eating chili.
Old January 1st, 2020, 05:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Ollie's Stupendous Chili (V-IPT

Yea

I believe that if you put this awful thing into any sort of machine it would do some pretty serious damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library