Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 29th, 2010, 05:56 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Best Baby Names

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Not sure if this is public knowledge or not, but there is a certain guy in the uppers of Heroscape that has a young daughter named Raelin.
Who?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:01 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I knew a girl called Tequila.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Not sure if this is public knowledge or not, but there is a certain guy in the uppers of Heroscape that has a young daughter named Raelin.
Who?
This was in the Truth interview in the 11th Codex when they were playing three truths and a lie. I don't know if it was ever confirmed though.

Old July 29th, 2010, 06:22 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
I knew a girl called Tequila.
That's a Spanish name, I believe. As is Margarita.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Who?
This was in the Truth interview in the 11th Codex when they were playing three truths and a lie. I don't know if it was ever confirmed though.
It's the lie.

Though I do think it's a pretty name.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kelda and Kiova would be great names for twins.
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Done. If I have twin girls, their middle names will be Kelda and Kiova. I've already decided my son's will be Alexander (and that was before I played Scape!)
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:12 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Two true stories.

I once worked during Christmas as Santa's Little Helper. Kids would line up and I would entertain them (I was Elvish Presentsly)

I met a little boy whose name was Seven... and he was the third child.

Next story...

A teacher I work with brought in a official school document about how teachers where to announce a student's name that was in a school she'd recently taught in.

The students name was Shi-thead.
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I absolutely know someone whose daughter is name Raelin.

I have also known a girl named Christmas (born on Dec 25th), a Misty Knight, an Amber Dawn and my wife has in her family tree a set of twins whose names were Sugar and Rice.
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not Sugar and Spice?
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:25 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And who could forget Everything Nice

Old July 29th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Not Sugar and Spice?
Nope. This was depression era and their father's favorite meal was rice with sugar. So that's what he named his sons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General