Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 7th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V GIVING GOOSEBUMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

A new Common Squad coming to the C3V!
Are you sure the Royal Guard figure # 028 is correct? I found Royal Guard 011 from the same set and it looks correct.

Also, any hint of a number of squads?
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

Are you sure the Royal Guard figure # 028 is correct? I found Royal Guard 011 from the same set and it looks correct.

I'd say that #11 and #28 are probably nearly the same.

I don't know how many to get, but they are so awesome looking that I bought 5 squads worth.
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

I don't know how many to get, but they are so awesome looking that I bought 5 squads worth.
Thanks G-O, #11 is the correct number.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V CALLING FOR A HAPPY HOLID

Playing more than 4 squads would require a very high point game. I'm not sure what the sweet spot is, but I'd guess 3 squads.
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

Drat I already bought #28. Is it close enough though? Could someone post side by side pics?
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

Drat I already bought #28. Is it close enough though? Could someone post side by side pics?
Where did you get #28 from, Mega? #28 in the Underdark set is a Xorn, not a human guard.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old December 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V CALLING FOR A HAPPY HOLID

#28 from Underdark is not a human knight at all.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 7th, 2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: ZB ninjas me so often it isn't even funny. ;)
Old December 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Another ANNOUNCEMENT:

Where did you get #28 from, Mega? #28 in the Underdark set is a Xorn, not a human guard.
Okay... I bought the right one even though I typed in the wrong number. The right one popped up with the rest of them.

MegaSilver, who only looked at the pics that matched the minis once he found the page.
Old December 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V - JOYEUX NOEL TO HEROSCAP

Heh, yeah I would be amiss if someone could confuse a 3 armed, 3 legged outsider with a giant mouth on top with any human soldier. #27 is the Mercenary Sergeant which perhaps could be mistaken for though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM

How about another ANNOUNCEMENT just in time for the Holidays:

A new Unique Hero coming to the C3V!

Old December 7th, 2012, 09:13 PM

New Cowboys!
Old December 7th, 2012, 09:50 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

C3V, you are the root of my wallet pains..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs