Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leopardon - Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
EDIT: Heh, might be cool for Takuya to have a power that summons Leopardon specifically, though.
I planned to let him start in Leopardon. But I could turn it into a drop style power. Interesting idea.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

In Spider-Verse he just flies in in Leopardon, but in the TV show he fights for a bit then summons Leo. Could tie it to wounds on Takuya's card, or just any sort of drop power. Or even place Leo on spaces that Takuya occupied and immediately put Takuya in Leo when he drops.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’d probably just do it more like the comic appearance where they fly in together as reinforcements. Just seems more elegant that way. But both are interesting options.
Old March 27th, 2021, 10:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Leopardon @280 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Leopardon @280, Spider-Cat, Spider-UK, Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Man (House of M), Spider-Man (Spider-Verse) (1100) vs Citizen V, Meteorite, Songbird, Atlas, Techno, Jolt, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Leopardon @280, Spider-Cat, Spider-UK, Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Man (House of M), Spider-Man (Spider-Verse) (1100) vs Citizen V, MACH-I, Songbird, Atlas, Techno, Jolt, Skrull Infiltrator x3 (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Leopardon @280, Spider-Cat, Spider-UK, Ghost-Spider, Spider-Man (Miles), Spider-Girl, Spider-Man (Spider-Verse) (1290) vs Megatron, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Venom (Pigeon) (1290)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: A lot of fun, and he fills a unique niche in the faction. Rough W/L, but I feel like he personally isn't doing badly, the Spiders just still have some gaps as a faction.
Old March 27th, 2021, 10:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

Looking good. Hopefully FreshFoods does alright with him without any of the Spider synergies.
Old March 30th, 2021, 03:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Here's another good comic shot if you hadn't seen it yet

Old March 30th, 2021, 08:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : LEOPARDON

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : City Park (No Glyphs)
Units :
Leopardon (280), Lady Blackhawk (110), Mr. Fantastic (235), Crystal (225), Iceman (150)
= 1000

VS.

Trigon (680), N’garai x7 (45), Hellfire : Fireball (5)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : City Park (No Glyphs)
Units :
Leopardon (280), Martian Manhunter *JL* (420), Silk Spectre (100), Invincible (360) Echo (130), Green Arrow *JL* (210)
= 1500

VS.

Optimus Prime (410), Iron Patriot (290), War Machine (270), Iron Man *Hulkbuster* (360), Batman *Dick Grayson* (170)
= 1500

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : Leopardon feels good. I was a bit worried about his price after game 1, but game 2 has me feeling fine. I definitely think he’s draftable, Sword Vigor is a crazy strong and useful power. He’ll probably see some use in Spider-Verse teams in the future as that faction rolls out as well.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Leopardon is really, really fun. First time I've used a VDO! Leo feels like a mobile underdog that is built to fight other large/huge figures, which is a fun dynamic. 280 felt good to me, he loses a lot of power after Sword Vigor and his normal attacks aren’t anything special, but he can still prove useful once his big power is used.
Glad you enjoyed him! Spider-Man (Takuya) is up next in this design spot so Leopardon should be getting some more synergy soon.
Old March 30th, 2021, 08:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Leopardon - VOTE for Editing

I propose we move to Final Editing at 280

Think we've seen enough here and I plan to send him out with Takuya obviously since there will be direct references to Leo on his card.
Old March 30th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 30th, 2021, 09:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Naturally this giant robot is 20 points less than mine, immediately stealing it's thunder

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 30th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Naturally this giant robot is 20 points less than mine, immediately stealing it's thunder
I wanted Gundam to be more expensive and more powerful so I intentionally undershot it here. Pretty sure my pilot will be better though, that can't be helped.
Old March 30th, 2021, 09:32 PM
...has moist legs

Looks great! And this model is more expensive, so more incentive to buy it if the points are less

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library