Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hun - Vote for Public Playtesting

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:33 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

175 feels like a pretty high price point for the character - stronger than any other Crime Lord without superpowers. Are we sure we don't want to dial him down a bit before going forward? Particularly if he had a good showing as-is.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He's not much above Two-Face II, and didn't quozl say the IDW version is slightly mutated? Seems like he's probably at his ceiling, but not being familiar with the character, I'm not seeing his current power level as too crazy.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
He's not much above Two-Face II, and didn't quozl say the IDW version is slightly mutated? Seems like he's probably at his ceiling, but not being familiar with the character, I'm not seeing his current power level as too crazy.
Yes he is slightly mutated. Just re read it last week.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
175 feels like a pretty high price point for the character - stronger than any other Crime Lord without superpowers.
Everyone's forgotten all about Kingpin II already...

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
175 feels like a pretty high price point for the character - stronger than any other Crime Lord without superpowers. Are we sure we don't want to dial him down a bit before going forward? Particularly if he had a good showing as-is.
Yeah, as quozl said, in the comics he is slightly mutated, and even in the cartoons he was ridiculously strong and really quite skilled - a significant threat to the Turtles and able to take them on on an even footing quite often, though he never won against them all together or Leo singularly - having him about on the level of Mikey or Raph, considering he has synergy powers, doesn't seem unreasonable. I wouldn't want him any higher, but I'm happy with this cost.

Also, more cost variation in the Crime Lord department can only be a good thing.

Oh, I'll also add these:

@Tornado - Abstain
@Spidey'tilIDie -

~Lazy Orang, taking a wild guess that Tornado's going to Abstain.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 14th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Abstain.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If he's got some mutations, should his species change? No idea how things work in TMNT-land, but I know with Marvel and DC, even minor stuff qualifies as a change (see: Harley Quinn).

Yea though, that explanation works well enough for me.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
If he's got some mutations, should his species change? No idea how things work in TMNT-land, but I know with Marvel and DC, even minor stuff qualifies as a change (see: Harley Quinn).

Yea though, that explanation works well enough for me.
From what little I read, he seems to be exposed to similar stuff that IDW Shredder has, and he's a Human. The species isn't a hill I'm dying on here, though.

Also, even from Marvel and DC, there are some mutations/serums that don't count. I'm particularly thinking of Captain America and, perhaps more than him, Kraven.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's enhanced by taking some mutagen but he isn't mutated. Does that make sense? It's more like super soldier serum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
He's enhanced by taking some mutagen but he isn't mutated. Does that make sense? It's more like super soldier serum.
So basically like Cap and Kraven. Cool - about what I was expecting.

We're down to @Spidey'tilIDie now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library