Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 3 Posted

Wanderer and I just finished our match. He had Arashara/Raelin/Romans and I had Knights/Alastair/Finn. I led with Finn, fearing a Shifting Sands on MacDirk. Finn rolled a lot of skulls and took out some Romans and allowed some Knights to take out more, but died when he got shifted into a pile of Romans. His spirit went to MacDirk, which was huge. MacDirk came out, picked up the Heroic Rune treasure glyph, and then absolutely decimated the Romans, going after their Warlord. He rolled 6/7 skulls against Arashara to give her the four wounds she needed to die. Marcu and Raelin put up a good fight at the end, but Marcu got lava dunked after only his second turn and Raelin could only block seven attack dice with four defense so many times. GG Wanderer, you needed a few more Shifting Sands rolls to make this a game and you didn't get them. It didn't help that this board was full of shadow and I was able to keep heroes there to deny Shifting Sands.

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: I would like to be matched up with infectedsloth so I could beat three different rank three players three weeks in a row
Old November 2nd, 2013, 04:28 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I have not heard from william.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thelegendaryirishsword and I are actually playing now.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So redact that last message.

Eraguy says he can't play this week are we allowed to play next week?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So redact that last message.

Eraguy says he can't play this week are we allowed to play next week?
If players who are out of the playoffs don't finish their game by the deadline, we do usually push the game into the next round if we don't think either player deserves a forfeit win.

Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:44 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

need a ruling on ixe and i match

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:44 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finally lost with my ninjas. Went to go turn over the last glyph for the game and caught the trap and had my full health Kantono wiped out over two attacks the next turn. Agonizingly close. Good game, TheLegendaryIrishSword. Best of luck to you in the finals.
Old November 4th, 2013, 12:06 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I somehow weathered the dreaded Nilfheim in Treasure Quest. That army is a total beast in TQ and if Vegiedad's defense dice had been a little stouter I'm not sure I can pull it off.

Vegie's dad picked up 3 glyphs fast which, combined with the one Marcu grabbed, meant I was defending one last glyph. I cleared out the greenscales fast, and managed to block access to the last glyph due to the double-spaced landing. Nilf had the three best glyphs, burned the healer, and bounced out of engagement with my knights. I finally managed to crack through with a big elevated hit from Thorgrim and take the Ice Dragon out. Finn flipped the last treasure the next turn for the win.

Stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 4th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
It seems focusing on fight is more effective than focusing on the glyphs.

The thing is (unless your opponent has a brain lag and gives you the win) you have to secure the whole 5 glyphs which is really really hard especially with the trap roll.

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 4th, 2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posting.
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it's tough to win against these types of armies by going for the Treasure Quest goal. My dad had a chance to yesterday, where if he would have killed a Knight on the glyph AND won initiative he would have won the game, but the Knight blocked the two skull roll. But besides that, I haven't seen too many people get close to winning through the T-glyph rush. The one glyph in the water closer to your own startzone is very easy to defend, so the game never really ends unless both people pick up that glyph.
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

Infectedsloth and I will be playing at 11:00 eastern.

I'm sorry I forgot to say something earlier, I totally spaced there. Hopefully, I didn't throw things off too badly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Yeah, it's tough to win against these types of armies by going for the Treasure Quest goal. My dad had a chance to yesterday, where if he would have killed a Knight on the glyph AND won initiative he would have won the game, but the Knight blocked the two skull roll. But besides that, I haven't seen too many people get close to winning through the T-glyph rush. The one glyph in the water closer to your own startzone is very easy to defend, so the game never really ends unless both people pick up that glyph.
When I played Nilf + Greenscales + Cyprien at Gencon 2012, nobody was able to stop me from doing a Treasure rush all tournament. Only my last opponent even made it into the third round!

I think most of my opponents just didn't appreciate how quickly that army could bring the game to an end. A couple of my opponents could have slowed things a bit by glyph-squatting with Krug, but I was basically grabbing one glyph a turn, and I was using my greenscales to cut them off from the glyphs as opposed to really going for kills.

But that army is exceptional, though, because it has two figures that can fly and bounce around the map and grab glyphs. I would lead with GSW+Nilf, and then have Cyprien finish by grabbing glyphs on the other end of the map. No armies in this round have quite that same level of speed.

---

More generally speaking, Capture the Flag and Treasure Quest do often default to kill-em-all. This doesn't really bother me. The goal of these formats as I see it is to add some additional strategies and prevent long drawn-out endgames. I think they do that job. I prefer this to Assassin's Creed, where the game can end in the first turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events