Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 15th, 2023, 11:25 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon East: November 10-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I would like to sign for a full badge.
Foudzing, ScapeCon East I champion!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 15th, 2023, 01:11 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I would like to sign for a full badge.
Foudzing, ScapeCon East I champion!
The competition is looking pretty stiff, exciting stuff!

Also, aren't you in France @Foudzing ? If so that's amazing you're making the trip!
Old August 31st, 2023, 08:09 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be able to secure the funds in time to come, sorry to have missed this.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 15th, 2023, 11:58 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now that we are a little under 2 months away from Scapecon East, when can we expect to see the events/map pools?
Old September 15th, 2023, 12:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Maps and events will be posted by the end of the month (and earlier if they're ready)!

Hotel information and badge payments will open up this weekend. Everyone must sign-up on HeroScape.org so that I can quickly send information to everyone.

If you have not created an account, you will need to do so. Once you have, join the ScapeCon East convention here: https://heroscape.org/convention/?Convention=4.

One last note: we've cut the night event time slot, and are readjusting other time slots to allow for people to have adequate time to get food. Open gaming (both HeroScape and other games) at night.

Games will begin at 2PM on Friday, and we will finish all games on Monday by 1PM.

Map setup on Friday will probably be around noon or so. I'll organize a map thread once the pool is posted, and people can sign up to bring maps.
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:18 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

My buddy ItWasJonathan is going to join us! With Jonathan coming he and SimpleSamaritan will be splitting a room and Scared Cultist & I will be splitting a room
Old September 20th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
My buddy ItWasJonathan is going to join us! With Jonathan coming he and SimpleSamaritan will be splitting a room and Scared Cultist & I will be splitting a room
That's great! Noted.
Old September 20th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

We're getting a few final things sorted out with the hotel, but we're good to go for ScapeCon East! We are currently full.

If you are no longer attending, please let me know ASAP so I'm not holding a spot for you. We are currently at capacity, but I'm happy to add anyone who wants to be added to a waitlist.

If you are attending, please sign up on the .org site ASAP. The hotel block will close on October 10, so you will need to book your room by then if you want to get the group rate (about $30 cheaper a night). I will send all payment information via the .org site (we're currently working out an issue regarding the group code). Do not book your room until I have the code- we have the rooms secured; the code just doesn't work right now.

Please do not add yourself to the .org list if you are not on the going list on heroscapers- you will be removed from the list. We are currently full. Again, I can add you to a waitlist on scapers.

Events and maps will be up by the end of the month.

.org page:
https://heroscape.org/convention/?Convention=4
Old September 20th, 2023, 03:34 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My friend is now saying he'll only come for a day now (Nov 12th) and probably will not compete, is this okay? If so, should free up a spot on the attendee list!

Last edited by Shurrig; September 20th, 2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old September 21st, 2023, 07:02 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

We have worked out the issues with the room block and it is now live. I booked my room and OEAO/Hounds Rule's room today. OEAO will be sending out the code for the room block group rate and venmo info for badges tomorrow on heroscape.org.

Unlike the Indy hotel, there is no link for the room sign ups. You can either call the hotel (609-702-5800) and get transferred to a central reservation site and book your room or you can book online through the hotel's website or IHG.com. If you call, make sure you give the group code that OEAO is sending out. Otherwise we don't get credit towards our 10 room per night minimum and you will pay in the neighborhood of $160 after tax per night instead of $116 per night after tax.

If you book on line when it gives you the option for rates scroll down towards the bottom for group rate and enter the code. I booked online and for 3 nights each room came to about $350 total. We are coming in on Friday 11/10 and checking out on Monday 11/13. You can book at the same rate if you want to stay on Thursday night. Let me know (you can either post or pm me) if you have a problem with that or any other issues with booking rooms.

Please remember that you need to book by 10/9 to get the group rate.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 04:13 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just booked my room.

For anyone else who books online through IHG.com, the way to use the group code is, when doing the room search, to change 'Best Available' rate to 'Group Rate', then you can enter the code OEAO emailed out. Took me 2 tries to get that right, so thought I'd share.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 05:45 PM

loki619 is surprisingly tart

Booked my Room cant wait

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon