Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 11th, 2009, 09:06 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drew's and Yodajunkie's Custom Original Angel 11/11

Here is way to get a Original X-men Angel to go with the other team members. Use a Captain Britain figure and some wings from Moonstar's horse, a little yellow and blue paint, and wahlaa!

Old November 11th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Drew's and Yodajunkie's Customs Original Angel 11/11

My Rep Gun is empty or you'd be getting a big +++ from me. Makes me wish I had a Captain Brittain fig to modify.
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I gotcha covered, Cav.

Great custom mini, Drewman-chu! Can't wait to see the card.
Old November 11th, 2009, 11:55 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Can't wait to see the card.
Well Thats a problem I have I am terrible with the card making programs and don't have the time to really try to figure them out. If anyone out there wants to make a Original Angel card it would be much appreciated. I would be happy to assist in any way.
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Quote:
Can't wait to see the card.
Well Thats a problem I have I am terrible with the card making programs and don't have the time to really try to figure them out. If anyone out there wants to make a Original Angel card it would be much appreciated. I would be happy to assist in any way.
I bet if you post your stats and abilities, someone of our great stable of artists would take up the challenge.

(You wouldn't happen to have an extra Capt Brittain or 2 that you'd be willing to trade for, would you?)
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:15 PM

I am pretty sure I have a extra Captain Britain figure but will need to look for it. As for making a Angel I could definitely come up with some stats and powers. I have a question though. Is the C3g crew creating a whole team of "original X-men" or are the just doing the characters who were once "original" X-men. I would like to see a set of cards for the "original" X-men" with powers that were synergistic. I would be happy to add an Angel to that group or offer any assistance.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; November 11th, 2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
I am pretty sure I have a extra Captain Britain figure but will need to look for it. As for making a Angel I could definitely come up with some stats and powers. I have a question though. Is the Cg3 crew creating a whole team of "original X-men" or are the just doing the characters who were once "original" X-men. I would like to see a set of cards for the "original" X-men" with powers that were synergistic. I would be happy to add an Angel to that group or offer any assistance.
C3G's X-Men will not be the original uniformed X-Men. They are using, for instance, blue-furred beast.
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:30 PM

Just out of curiosity, why aren't they doing a "original X-men" team? It thought it would a no-brainer to start off with the original team and then go from there? I thought it would cool to have a team concept for the cards that could have some creative synergy.
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, why aren't they doing a "original X-men" team? It thought it would a no-brainer to start off with the original team and then go from there? I thought it would cool to have a team concept for the cards that could have some creative synergy.
The team is the originals: Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Angel and Jean Grey along with Prof X. The choice of the figs to use is ongoing. Many people don't like the original uniform look or the clix figs of those versions and there is no Angel, thus your awesome custom. Beyond that, you'd have to ask some of the C3G folks (I'm just an observer in that realm).
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For one, the Jean Grey figure in the black suit is just awful. We've yet to select figures for Ice-Man, Angel, and Beast. I think everyone just prefers the blue fur Beast - as the other character is just so much less visually interesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2009, 01:58 PM

I just posted my thoughts over in the X-men forum. I think you should reconsider the team concept because it goes so well with your C3G goals.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:42 PM

Here is my next custom Two Gun Kid. Any feedback appreciated.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/t...u/DSC_8534.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations