Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 6th, 2023, 09:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First Class) (Initial Up)

pre-yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 6th, 2023, 10:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First Class)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Weirdly Hot: The Scott Summers Story.

Looks good! I think we have some easy knobs to turn going forward.
Easy Knobs: The Weirdly Hot Story.

Anyway, I propose this goes to the "wait on Mysterio to clear testing" stage... It passes!

Thanks folks, I'll pop him over to testing once Mysterio wraps up.
Old August 6th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First Class) (Wait for Testing)

Yea
Old August 7th, 2023, 08:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First Class) (Wait for Testing)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2023, 11:55 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Cyclops (Scott Summers) (First Class) (Testing)

Bumped this guy over to testing since Mysterio is clear.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops

Army Test 1
Map: Castle Dracula (custom map_
Units: Team 1 (830): All them First Class folks minus Beast
Team 2 (830): Ms. Marvel (350), Blade (260), New Avengers Captain America (220)

Pre-game thoughts: N/A

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 2 wounds inflicted (2 on Ms. Marvel)
Telepathic Connection: Professor X and Marvel Girl chosen, but Cyclops never really popped off any attacks once Xavier died
Mutant Contingency Plan: Moved 1 OM to Marvel Girl when Xavier died in R3

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Marvel Girl (3/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: Photo finish here. I know there’s a chance New Avengers Cap may be getting a change soon, but that would’ve just meant that Jean finished with 2/4 wounds instead of 3/4.

Scott didn’t do much here, but the Threat of Scott affected the enemy’s choices in a few substantial ways.

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Cyclops (180), Avengers Iron Man (270), Moondragon (230), Emma Frost (220), Armor (100)
Team 2 (1,000): Conflict Begins Hulk (380), Doc Samson (290), Nebula (240), Arrowette (90)

Pre-game thoughts: Trying more of an alternate Telepath build here. Iron Man and Hulk are Moondragon’s Pawns. Hulk is Samson’s Focus.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 7 wounds inflicted (4 on Nebula, 3 on Arrowette)
Telepathic Connection: Moondragon and Emma Frost chosen, boosted a few Defense and Attack rolls.
Mutant Contingency Plan: Not used
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cyclops (2/4 wounds), Emma Frost (4/5 wounds), Armor (1/3 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: A bigger win here, but the -1 Defense that Hulk got from being a Pawn hurt Team 2’s main offensive power a lot. Scott dealt a decent amount of wounds here, which was neat.
I'd also describe my results as "weirdly hot."

He's one of those pieces where his value feels a little more based on threatening the enemy with how good he could attack their guys vs. actually firing off said attacks. It's hard to tell after 2 games, but I think he's on the upper end of balanced - a good value, but not in a way that's broken.

Something I like as an aesthetic (and kinda wish I'd pushed on Cap Cold) is this:
Quote:
MUTANT CONTINGENCY PLAN
When Cyclops is defeated or another card on your team has its last figure defeated, you may place any Order Markers from that card on any Mutant cards you control.
It just makes things a little more mashup friendly - like in game 2 for example, Tony lost a ton of OMs. I think it'd be cool if Scott was able to step up with a plan...but that plan is gonna involve Mutants doing Mutant things.

But that's totally a "how Nobody would do things" bit and not any sort of logic that others may agree with. Some people may not actually like the mashup friendliness.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could maybe see something like...

MUTANT CONTINGENCY PLAN
When Cyclops or an allied Mutant Hero is defeated, you may place any Order Markers from that Hero's card on any Mutant cards you control.

But the all figures blah blah blah leads more into squads and a bit too far for young Scott I think.

But I also like his power as is just offering a middle ground.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm cool with cutting the mutant requirement like Japes did there. He should be able to play with some non-mutant allies here and there. Having him pop up with his dad for a Starjammers ride isn't a crazy thought.
Old August 28th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks for the games Nobody! I'd be cool with the little tweak to help him out with guest stars.
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, solid tweak

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Symbiotic

Made that update in the OP, went the japes route.
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:55 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

means at minimum he will always have his card to put OM on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database