Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 8th, 2018, 01:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
They are considered optional, like Knockback, so any tournament could just say they're not allowed.
Oh, I missed that bit. The text itself doesn't make it clear they're optional if you miss the header in the book, which is pretty easy to miss when the whole first post is otherwise useless and you're just scrolling past it as fast as possible. It might be worth adding in a 'mandatory' and 'optional' divide in the list of rules at the index, easier to keep track of them that way.

If they're an optional rule, then I really don't care what they do. They won't be used at tourneys and shouldn't effect playtesting or point costs for anyone outside of people like Lady Blackhawk, so they're not really under CRB jurisdiction. Do as y'all will.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:41 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is a great time to have the idea that we compile a complete C3G rulebook in one place. That one is a large project, though.

EDIT: We have a thread for that.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once we feel that rulebook is a bit more "complete" we should see who wants to go in on a mass printing to save some money.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Once we feel that rulebook is a bit more "complete" we should see who wants to go in on a mass printing to save some money.
Someday (not any time soon, mind) I'm going to propose a set of Partial Cover optional rules - not any more necessary than Knockback, just there to provide depth and realism to those who wish to use 'em.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 8th, 2018, 04:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I *might* be interested sometime down the line in doing layout design for a full-on rulebook including everything. It would be a huge portfolio piece for me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Someday (not any time soon, mind) I'm going to propose a set of Partial Cover optional rules - not any more necessary than Knockback, just there to provide depth and realism to those who wish to use 'em.

I'd like to see the desks and file cabinets I've been talking about for the office building Bats is working on provide partial cover. The idea of moving around an office building while engaging in a firefight just lends itself to people ducking and crouching here and there looking for some cover. At the very least their legs are harder to hit and damage when shooting through desks and servers.
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That would be amazing Scape. It would be really real.
The last time we edited the rulebook for our RPG to make it in the realm of possibility for release, my friend put into pdf and the next time we played, he had it on his i-pad. Now I have had it on my PC forever but it was different on the i-pad, the way it looked, the ease of use. That was when it became really real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
They are considered optional, like Knockback, so any tournament could just say they're not allowed.
Oh, I missed that bit. The text itself doesn't make it clear they're optional if you miss the header in the book, which is pretty easy to miss when the whole first post is otherwise useless and you're just scrolling past it as fast as possible. It might be worth adding in a 'mandatory' and 'optional' divide in the list of rules at the index, easier to keep track of them that way.

If they're an optional rule, then I really don't care what they do. They won't be used at tourneys and shouldn't effect playtesting or point costs for anyone outside of people like Lady Blackhawk, so they're not really under CRB jurisdiction. Do as y'all will.

I hope you are still willing to lend your insight.

This one could expand fairly quickly if the whole urban play comes together. I always feel a little better after you chime in.
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Personally, the thing I like about Heroscape is that it doesn't have things like partial cover rules, but I could see the appeal for the right kind of player.

I don't play a lot of Optional Rules. Knockback and Throwing DOs don't really appeal to me as rulesets (though the latter might if it were simpler and more digestible).
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I hope to dig into the Throw rules if we get the urban play going. It will be a bigger factor in that setting.
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That would be awesome, Scapey!

Personally, I prefer how the jungle pieces do it - just add defense against ranged attacks. Not even sure how partial cover rules would work (but that’s probably a whole different thread if folks want to get into it).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

It definitely wasn't a "full" rulebook (which I'd love to see), but I did do up a simplified and streamlined rule reference compilation up through the Galactus ruleset because my group prefers playing with all optional rules ... in addition to missing example pictures, it'd obviously be missing new rulesets like the new spell rules and such, but it puts all the rules in one place, which we found helpful.

I skimmed through the previous discussion to try and catch up (so maybe I missed it), but how hard would it be (or how much opposition would there be) to also make a generic option for draftable DOs in addition to the VDOs? (It'd be useful for designing say, an Alien Queen, for instance.)
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
It definitely wasn't a "full" rulebook (which I'd love to see), but I did do up a simplified and streamlined rule reference compilation up through the Galactus ruleset because my group prefers playing with all optional rules ... in addition to missing example pictures, it'd obviously be missing new rulesets like the new spell rules and such, but it puts all the rules in one place, which we found helpful.

I skimmed through the previous discussion to try and catch up (so maybe I missed it), but how hard would it be (or how much opposition would there be) to also make a generic option for draftable DOs in addition to the VDOs? (It'd be useful for designing say, an Alien Queen, for instance.)
We were just talking about that! Draftable VDOs are strictly more complicated than regular draftable DOs, and there's some demand, so I think we probably will implement the rules that way in the end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library