Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 7th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Robber's custom figures

I'm still working on the cards, but am getting there. It takes a while.

Spoiler Alert!

5/1:

I forgot about this thread until today. I'm still making the old cards, but I figure that I can put up some prototypes...

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Assassin's shadow- When Kano is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 5-20, takes no damage. Place 1 Assassin marker on Kano's card. If this results in Kano having 3 Assassin markers, destroy Kano.

Phantom Walk- Kano can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Shadow Talon Agents- (3 Members)

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Speed Boost- If a tricky Vydar figure you control other than a Shadow Talon Agent starts its turn adjacent to a Shadow Talon agent you control, add 2 to its move.

Tricky Vydar bonding- Before taking a turn with the Shadow Talon Agents, you may first take a turn with any Tricky Vydar unit you control.

Talon Suits- If a Shadow Talon Agent is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, you may first move any Shadow Talon Agent you control 3 spaces.

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

The Shadow Talon Agents bond with:

Kano
Dund
Agent Carr
Agent Skahen
Otonashi

All of which generally need help in today's metagame. Basically, the squad was supposed to be anti-range (as in fast, able to dodge ranged attacks) and give bonding to troubled heroes.

Aruten-

Life- 7
Move- 5
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 3

Flying- you know the drill

Wyrmling Bonding- Before taking a turn with Aruten, you may take a turn with any two wyrmlings you control.

Sacred Flame- Attack 5, Range 1. (This has no other bonuses besides having the advantage of a special attack...)

Dragon
Unique Hero
Nest Mother
Protective
Huge 9
160 points

BTW, did I mention that this is an Aquilla unit? (It's blue )

Last edited by Robber; May 1st, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Robber's custom figures

Updated!

Solat-

Life- 4
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense- 5

Deathstalker attack aura-
When any deathstalker you control within 4 spaces rolls an attack, you may select one of the dice you rolled. Remove it; its symbol does not count.

Maul-
When rolling attack dice with Solat, if all dice rolled are skulls, inflict a wound for each skull on the opposing figure.

5/1:

I forgot about this thread until today. I'm still making the old cards, but I figure that I can put up some prototypes...

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Assassin's shadow- When Kano is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-4, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 5-20, takes no damage. Place 1 Assassin marker on Kano's card. If this results in Kano having 3 Assassin markers, destroy Kano.

Phantom Walk- Kano can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Speed Boost- If a tricky Vydar figure you control other than a Shadow Talon Agent starts its turn adjacent to a Shadow Talon agent you control, add 2 to its move.

Tricky Vydar bonding- Before taking a turn with the Shadow Talon Agents, you may first take a turn with any Tricky Vydar unit you control.

Talon Suits- If a Shadow Talon Agent is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, you may first move any Shadow Talon Agent you control 3 spaces.

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

Last edited by Robber; May 1st, 2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

deleted

Last edited by jahosaphat; May 1st, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:21 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Cool zombies. I know its still a work in progress, but make sure you have both proper punctuation and the same size font throughout. I like the idea of removing a die for maul, therefore making it more effective. Nice.

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old February 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Promising Cartographer

Thanks! I'm playtesting Solat (did you notice? It's talos backwards... You know, the mythical greek robot?) and trying to figure out his points. Its edging around 130-150.

I also have to update the zombie points- they're pretty broken right now.

Changes-
Zombie brutes from 4 to 3 members
Zombie midgets to 45 points
Limb hurl bonus from 4 to 3 range.

To be updated shortly. (edit- done)

Last edited by Robber; February 11th, 2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Done.
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like where your zombie cutoms are heading. I have a cutom zombie hero as well. If you want to check him out just follow the link to my cutoms in my sig. Its Oothvagos.
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:17 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Thats a cool idea, using "talos" backwards. Big fan of greek mythology.

Is Solat going to resemble a greek robot, or something else?

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Promising Cartographer

He's going to be a repaint of seige, with MAYBE a FotA flag on his back. (lop off the bottom thing).

I'm still waiting for my auggies order to come in, and then I have to playtest and everything... I don't even know if I will have time.
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:05 PM
Promising Cartographer

5/1:

Kano-

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense-1

Human
Unique hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 4
20 points/Vydar

Life- 1
Move- 7
Range- 1
Attack- 3
Defense-3

Human
Common Squad (3)
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4
70 points

The Shadow Talon Agents bond with:

Kano
Dund
Agent Carr
Agent Skahen
Otonashi

All of which generally need help in today's metagame. Basically, the squad was supposed to be anti-range (as in fast, able to dodge ranged attacks) and give bonding to troubled heroes.

Aruten-

Life- 7
Move- 5
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 3

Flying- you know the drill

Wyrmling Bonding- Before taking a turn with Aruten, you may take a turn with any two wyrmlings you control.

Sacred Flame- Attack 5, Range 1. (This has no other bonuses besides having the advantage of a special attack...)

Dragon
Unique Hero
Nest Mother
Protective
Huge 9
160 points

BTW, did I mention that this is an Aquilla unit? (It's blue )

Last edited by Robber; May 1st, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: A last unit coming as soon as I type him up... Edit- Done!
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:31 PM
Promising Cartographer

I was feeling a little bit creative today... 1 more unit, because I felt like it. Note that I haven't playtested the units prior, so I have some work to do...

Troll Underlings (4 figures)

Life- 1
Move- 6
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 0

Horde numbers- A Troll Underling gains one extra defense die for each troll figure within 2 spaces, with a maximum of +3 dice.

Waaaaaaagh! -At any point in the game, you may roll for this ability. If you roll a 1-14, nothing happens. If you roll a 15 or higher, add 1 to the attack and move values of each Troll Underling you control for the rest of the round. This power can only be used once during the game.

Troll bonding- After revealing an order marker on the Troll Underlings but before taking a turn with them, you may first take a turn with any Troll hero you control.
Trolls
Common Squad
Minors
Relentless
Medium 4
75 points

Troll looter-
Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3

Thick Skin- When rolling defense dice against a figure who is not adjacent, add 1 automatic shield to your roll.

Waaaaaagh enhancement- When rolling for the Waaaaaaagh power, add 1 to your roll.

Troll
Uncommon Hero
Looter
Relentless
Large 8
90 points
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Promising Cartographer

A neat hero-

(Unnamed)

Life- 6
Move- 6
Range-1
Attack- 5
Defense- 3

Insubstantial- Opponents must be adjacent to (unnamed) to attack him with a normal or special attack.

Dark Void- At the beginning of the game after all markers are set but before rolling initiative, you may first take a turn with (Unnamed).

?
Unique hero
?
Medium 4
110 points

I'm going to need a little help on the name, etc. Thanks!
Old May 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Promising Cartographer

Mareidian Resistance Force- 4 members

Life- 1
Move- 5
Range- 6
Attack- 2
Defense- 3

Armor-penetrating weapons- Attack 2, Range 5
When attacking a figure with 4 or more defense, the attack of Armor-penetrating weapons becomes 3.

Underground hiding- If this figure is engaged by a small or medium soulborg, you may immediately move 2 Mareidian Resistance Force units up to 3 spaces each. Do not roll for engagement strike. They can not end this move adjacent to any small or medium soulborgs.

Mareidian
Common Squad
Resistance Force
Tricky
Medium 4

80 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards