Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 30th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iris West - VOTE for On Deck

Cool. Down to LP, Arkham, and a few updates (Reporter to Journalist and new power texts after SW's requests).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2021, 01:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iris West - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks great! I forgot to update her to Journalist from Reporter with the class changes, but I've updated the SP.
I mean if you consider a Blogger a Journalist. :P

FYI, That was a joke guys not complaining about a class change.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2021, 07:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like Ark got the card updates (thanks!) so I just need his and LP's votes now.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2021, 07:16 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iris West - Breathing Period

Quote:
move value.
Move number.
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:10 PM

Re: The Book of Iris West - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
move value.
Move number.
SirSoundwave needs an update too then. I copied directly from there.

Will have that fixed in the SP in a jiff.

Old January 31st, 2021, 03:22 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

These things need better proofing before carding to avoid multiple updates, please.

As for the wording itself, why do we even need to say "up to its Move number"? Being able to move someone up to their Move number should be the default, with limited spaces listed being the exception. Does anyone really think they can just move someone 30 spaces if it doesn't specify otherwise?
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:31 PM

I'm following the SirSoundwave precedent. If folks think that should've been hashed out differently and more efficiently, it should've been by y'all, in that thread.

I asked for some eyes on it before asking for carding, I got them, and I missed one thing (the very recent class change) which I think is understandable. The additional things were due to comments that were made by Heroes only since there was a call for an On Deck vote (not sure what you'd want me to do differently as the LD there). The other thing is based on following precedent from another design that I was then told was incorrect and was still caught before it went On Deck. Again, not sure what you'd want me to do differently as the LD there.

If we want to change our processes to get full Hero approval for the wording before we put things on cards, y'all have the ability as Heroes to pull that lever and change the process. As is, I think this is a normal amount of shuffling around for our designs and I don't think I've behaved irresponsibly or irregularly as the LD here.

If there are any specific actions you'd like me to take differently, I'm definitely open to it. I'd prefer to avoid having to ask for multiple updates as well. I don't think it happened here due to any neglect or irresponsibility by anyone.

Old January 31st, 2021, 03:35 PM

You did nothing wrong. I'll get around to it when I get around to it.
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
You did nothing wrong. I'll get around to it when I get around to it.
I appreciate that. I hope you (and all the Art folks) know how much I value all you all do and how lost this project would be without you!

No hurries or anything. Still need a vote from LP and this isn't holding anything up. And sounds like that SirSoundwave thing is still up for debate?

Old January 31st, 2021, 04:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Re: why do we need to even say "up to its Move number"? No idea, wasn't part of that conversation.

Re: Sir Soundwave needing an update. His card/SP already both say "Move number" vs "move value", also based on me complaining.
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

For the record I was totally fine with Sir Soundwave just saying 'move some dude' since like 50 cards already say that but a few people didn't like that and nobody else said anything.

We just need to rule that saying 'move some dude' doesn't count as a normal movement for them. Since that gets real messy. Like right now Superman III says 'move some dude normally' which implies there was already a difference. (Also we probably should change that on Supes since it currently let's you get Dupliod attacks in the middle of someone else's turn if you move a Criminal.)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library