Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 20th, 2014, 12:03 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Migol Ironwill! 11/19/14

Thanks all, for the support

Todays repaint is Migol Ironwill. Funny story, a few years back his hammer broke off (my fault) so I replaced it with a battle axe from one of my LotR unpainted minis that was lying around. Anyway, enjoy!
Migol Ironwill

Old November 20th, 2014, 12:46 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks great! He really pops now.
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

awesome, what kind of paints do you use? Maybe I will have to upgrade from my cheap hobbystore and wal mart paints.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 20th, 2014, 09:23 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
awesome, what kind of paints do you use? Maybe I will have to upgrade from my cheap hobbystore and wal mart paints.
I use Citadel paints. You can find them at any local game store but they've gotten pretty expensive ($4.00 for one small canister). They're good quality though, and their brushes aren't bad either.
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Migol looks like a little Thorgrim now!

Great job NS!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:55 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Migol looks like a little Thorgrim now!

Great job NS!
"I shall call him... mini me"

Old November 28th, 2014, 04:56 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Repaints: Haduc! 11/28/14

Thanks all

Today's repaint is Haduc, since I had some free time and an extra lying around I thought why not. Enjoy!
Haduc

~NS
Old November 28th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Haduc! 11/28/14

Love the attention to detail with this repaint. Well done!
Old January 3rd, 2015, 09:42 PM
...Something unique

Re: NS's Repaints: Sir Orrick! 1/3/15

Thanks, SoA.

Sorry for the lack of attention to this thread lately, but I have a special update that I thought you all would like. Please welcome my very own painted C3V Sir Orrick!
Sir Orrick

~NS
Old January 4th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice, I like that the tones are lighter yet not too cartoony.

I suggest posting "before" pictures alongside the "after" pictures; it'd accentuate your changes more.
Old January 4th, 2015, 12:35 AM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post

I suggest posting "before" pictures alongside the "after" pictures; it'd accentuate your changes more.
The Orrick mini was unpainted when I acquired him.

With classic 'Scape figs I generally do try to post before and after photos, but it all depends on if I have an extra lying around.
Old January 4th, 2015, 12:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post

The Orrick mini was unpainted when I acquired him.

With classic 'Scape figs I generally do try to post before and after photos, but it all depends on if I have an extra lying around.
Yeah, its a reaper bones figure right. When I got mine I repainted it too, it was alot cheaper and not to hard to paint. here is a pic of mine.

Nice repaint, I went with how it looked exactly, I like the style change on yours.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions