Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 4th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 4 POSTED

I'm with Dok and Foundzing here; Cyprien shouldn't be able to take out nine Soulborgs without some serious die rolls on his side. He may have got one crazy block. Hey, I'm sure Foundzing would be willing to play out the hypothetical situation with you though. :P

PS: How sweet would it be if this last round was kill the player to your left? It would give us a clear first and second place, we wouldn't need an extra round, and it would be super chaotic because no one has armies designed for kill the player to the left! Our number of players is even a multiple of three! Let's do it!
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Well me and n00b just finished a barnburner of a game with him sqeaking it out, so much fun
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Well me and n00b just finished a barnburner of a game with him sqeaking it out, so much fun
Have to agree, even if I'd lost, that would still be the most fun game I've had

It started out with XD taking out his Black Wyrmlings and me Raelin and my Warforged. I got 1 Wyrmling while he took out Otonashi and 2 Warforged. After a little skirmishing I brought out my KMA, and after some bad placing, he took out 2 of the KMA. By the time I'd killed his 5 Black Wyrmlings, he'd taken out 5 Warforged, 2 KMA, Otonashi, and put 1 wound on Raelin. My remaining Warforged took out a few Wyrmlings, while Heirloom went to work and took out all but 2 White Wyrmlings. They, however, destroyed both him (with some previous help from the Blues) and Raelin, and it was down to 1 White vs Isamu and 1 Warforged. Isamu missed on his vanish but blocked the attack (since when does THAT happen????? ) and proceeded to kill the Wyrmling. Such a fun game

Thought I might as well add my record.......

My Raelin, Heirloom, KMA, and Warforged x3 Army is 2-1 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
My Finn, Eldgrim, Siege, and Knights x4 Army is 0-0 when I play it, and 1-0 when my opponent plays it.
I'm 0-1 when playing an army that my opponent brought, and my opponents are 2-0 when playing an army that I brought.
I'm 1-1 when I win the dice-off, and 1-1 when my opponent wins the dice-off.
I'm 1-0 when picking first, and 1-2 when picking second.

Last edited by Dunedain; November 5th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

We are still waiting on a few, last-minute matchups. Guys, let's get those games in. The season only has another round left so let's go out with a bang! Remember, those that complete all games will be eligible for prizes.

Quote:
In addition, there will also be two $20 Auggie's gift certificates given to lower-finishing players. These players will be chosen at random from all the participants who complete all their games.
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished a nail-biter (at least for me) of a game with Xorlof managed to pull through with a full squad of heavies and grimnak when he conceded after losing tor-kul-na and only having a full life raelin left.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here are the matchups this time around. Die roll winners and maps will be added to this post later.

Round 5 Matchups & Map

The map for round 5 is Sidewinder and the glyphs are Wannok (Wound) and Valda (Move +2).

The Foudzing v. thesparkleinyourwater pool of armies is:
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Zetacron, Venoc Warlord, Marcu Esenwein
* Minions of Utgar x3, Atlaga, Airborne Elite
Foudzing won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The infectedsloth v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders x4, Kira Jax
* Zetacron, Goblin Cutters x4, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Atlaga
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
infectedsloth won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The MegaSilver v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x6, Major Q10, Kyntela Gwyn
* Omegacron, Snipers x2, Repulsors x3, Marcu, Isamu
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Phantom Knights x3, Isamu
* Raelin, Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Siege
Toogwick_tuk won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Crixus33 v. dok pool of armies is:
* Krug, Grimnak, Nerak, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x1, Blade Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2
* Sgt. Drake (ROTV), Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights of Weston x2, 4th Mass x2
* Raelin RotV, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Agent Skahen, Marcu
* Deathreavers x2, Fen Hydra, White Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x4
Crixus33 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The The CEE v. Boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Skeletons of Annellintia x3
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders x3, Krav Maga Agents
* Cyprien,Sonya,Raelin,Isamu,Stingersx4
* Sir Gilbert, KoWx3 4thx3
The CEE won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The GTigers55 v. awesomeunleashed pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights x3
* Grimnak, Nerak, Mimring, Heavy Gruts x3
* Cyprien, Gladiatrons x3, Blastatrons x2, Marcu
* Omegacron, Zetacron, Omnicron Snipers x1, Omnicron Repulsors x4, Air Elemental
awesomeunleashed won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The dalu v. Filthy the Clown pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor
* Spartacus, Priscus, Capuan Gladiators x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Mindflayer Mastermind, Ornak, Deathwalker 8000, Fen Hydra, Blade Gruts x2
Filthy the Clown won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Hivelord v. Anonymous pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x2, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Fen Hydra, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu, Skeletons x3
* Venoc Vipers x4, Armoc Vipers x2, Elite Onyx Vipers, Venoc Warlord, Marcu
* Mind Flayer Mastermind x2, 4th Massachusets Line x4, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Otonashi
Hivelord won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Sixthflagbearer v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Cyprien, Sonya
* Dividers x5, Su-Bak-Na, Nagrubs x2, Zetacron
* Phantom Knights x3, Fen Hydra x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental
* Goblin Cutters x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Major Q9
Sixthflagbearer won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Dhyanam v. twigleg2 pool of armies is:
* Laglor, Major Q9, Otonashi, Raelin (RotV), Krav Maga, Marro Warriors
* Charros, Greenscale Warriors x3, Phantom Knights x2
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x3, 4th Massachusetts Line x3 (drop one)
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Zombies of Morindan x7
Dhyanam won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The xorlof v. zck pool of armies is:
* Cyprien, Sonya, Minions x3
* Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Raelin, Phantom Knights x2
* 5x Phantom Knights, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* 2x Axegrinders of the Burning Forge, 4xMohican River Tribe, Brave Arrow, Darrak Ambershard
zck won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Deroche v. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x4, Sir Gilbert, Raelin, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
* Death Chasers of Thesk x6, Ogre Warhulk, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* FyorlagSpiders x3, MacDirk Warriors, Warriors of Ashra, Wyvvern, Alastair MacDirk, Brave Arrow, Isamu, Otonashi
* Drow Chainfighter, Death Knights of Valkrill, Goblin Cutters x2, Horned Skull Brutes x3, Krug
Deroche won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Rosencrantz v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Airborne Elite, Zombies x7 (sit one)
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV), Marcu Esenwein, 4th Massachusetts Line x4
* Omnicron Snipers x2, Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Kira Jax
* Venoc Vipers x4, Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Brave Arrow, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The toastman56 v. Infectedsloth's Brother pool of armies is:
* Marro Stingers x7, Raelin RotV, Guilty McCreech
* Blastatrons x3, Gladiatrons x3, Laglor
* Phantom Knights x4, Sonya, Cyprien, Marro Warriors
* Warforged Soldiers x4, Atlaga, Kaemon Awa
Infectedsloth's Brother won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection. PM Infectedsloth to schedule a game with his brother.

The ladidadi.davis v. Major Q23 pool of armies is:
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Foot x5, Me-Burq-Sa
* Black Wyrmling x10, Red Wyrmling x7, Marcu
* 4th Mass x6, Alastair MacDirk
* Phantom Knights x6, Krav Maga Agents, Isamu
Major Q23 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The n00b v. Smithy Winfred pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x4, Finn, Eldgrim, Siege, Marcu
* Raelin ROTV, Warforged x3, Heirloom, Krav Maga, Isamu, Otonashi
* Major Q9, Microcorp x2, Krav Maga, Marcu, Guilty
* Marro Stingers x4, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Sir Hawthorne, Isamu, Marro Warriors
Smithy Winfred won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Typhon2222 v. Vydar pool of armies is:
* Death Knights x4, Skull Demons x4, Air Elemental x1
* Havech Eradicators x4, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu
* Ullar: Charos, Syvarris, Greenscales x3, Theracus
* Vydar: Q10, Nakitas, Gorillinators, Warforged x2, Otonashi
Vydar won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Marrowick v. XDVincent pool of armies is:
* Marro Stingers x3, Mezzodameon Warmongers x2, Tul-Bak-Ra, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Zombies x2, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Brave Arrow, Mohicans x2, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Red Wyrmling
* 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Knights of Weston x2, Raelin (ROTV), Eldgrim
* Black Wyrmling x5, White Wymling x4, Red Wymling x4, Blue Wyrmling x4
XDVincent won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Bengi v. El Diabolo pool of armies is:
* Minions x2, Protectors x2, Atlaga
* MacDirks x3, Alistair MacDirk, Eldgrimm, Zettians, Raelin
* Knights of Weston x3 Gilbert, Nilf, eldgrim
* Spartacus. Crixus Capuans x3 Guilty McReech
Bengi won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The vegietarian18 v. jcustar07 pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Sacred Band x3, Parmenio, Raelin, Isamu
* Skeletons of Anellintia x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Marcu
* Gladiatrons x2, Blastatrons x2, Marrden Hounds x1, Sonlen
* Deathreavers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Agent Skahen
vegietarian18 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The Chill v. TheLegendaryIrishSword pool of armies is:
* Marro Stingers x5, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
* Greenscale Warriors x2, Nilfheim, Phantom Knights x3, Isamu
* Fen Hydra x2 (240), Phantom Knights x3 (210), Raelin (80)
* Deathreavers x2 (80), Siege (120), Major Q10 (150), Moltenclaw (170), Otonashi (10)
Chill won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The capsocrates v. ShadowWater pool of armies is:
* Raelin V1, Syvarris, 4xWarriors of Ashra, 5xRed Wyrmling
* Major Q10, 4xHorned Skull Brutes, 2xDeathreavers
* Raelin SOTM, Granite Guardians x2, Warden 816, Black Wyrmling x4
* Marrden Hounds x2, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Su-bak-na, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2
ShadowWater won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

The DrummerScaper97 v. BlackWolf23 pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Riders x3, Marro Warriors
* Charos, Greenscales x3, M-43 Resistance Fighters x2, Isamu
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x4, Aubrien Archers x3, Air Elemental, Isamu
* Major X17, Krav Maga, Phantom Knights x 3, Zetacron, Red Wyrmling, Black Wyrmling
DrummerScaper97 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; November 6th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
The infectedsloth (4-0) v. kevindola (4-0) pool of armies is:
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders x4, Kira Jax
* Zetacron, Goblin Cutters x4, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Atlaga
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
Over a year later it's finally time for me to try an avenge my first ever tournament loss. I'm looking forward to our game, it should be a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
The Sixthflagbearer (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Warriors of Ashra x5, Raelin, Cyprien, Sonya
* Dividers x5, Su-Bak-Na, Nagrubs x2, Zetacron
* Phantom Knights x3, Fen Hydra x2, Marro Warriors, Air Elemental
* Goblin Cutters x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Major Q9
After they play this game will they play another one to get them up to 5 games each?

Last edited by infectedsloth; November 6th, 2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:52 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If two players finished this round undefeated, the one with the more opponent's wins will be the champion or there will be a last match?

Last edited by Foudzing; November 6th, 2012 at 06:07 AM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:16 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
If two players finished this round undefeated, the one with the more opponent's wins will be the champion or there will be a last match?
Nothing personal Foudzing, but can you please lose?

It's the only way I can get 2nd...

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 6th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Nothing personal Foudzing, but can you please lose?

It's the only way I can get 2nd...
Lol no, because if I lose that means sparkle win and so he'll be before you for sure.

Old November 6th, 2012, 10:41 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I believe it was stated that a championship match would be played between the two undefeated players to determine the winner of the tournament.

EDIT: Yes, the first post says:
Quote:
The event will last five weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). If there are two 5-0 players at the end of the five weeks, those two players (and only those two players) will play a final round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events