Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 7th, 2021, 10:05 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Note of Inspiration -
Spoiler Alert!

Seeing how this is a mostly comics-based project, I thought this might be a neat idea and would be great for any new readers. I’ve found out about a lot of these characters through their designs and then started reading their stories. Some characters, I’m sure a lot of us are still pretty unfamiliar with and it’d be cool to get insight from everyone who helped design them. That said I’d figured I’d start with the big ones.

I think it would also be fun to discuss theme, some characters have a lot of designs and I’m curious to know people’s favorites. I know competitiveness will probably factor in, but try to base the choices here more off of how true to the character the designs are, how awesome they are to play, or just on your personal favorites.

Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations
Best Introduction
(Try to recommend things you might find in a bookstore or comic shop.)
- This’ll be tough, but you only get one vote, pick the story you would recommend to anyone just getting into the character or comics in general.
Iconic/Must Reads
- This time you get up to three votes. Of course some of us might want to list much more, so don’t hold back. After voting, feel free to list why you love the stories and make note of additional fun reads.
Quote:
Thematic Favorites
Best Design of the Bunch
This will usually be a choice between multiple versions of a character, different members of a smaller team, or however fitting a way there is to break things down.
- Pick the one you like the most and tell us why! Think about what powers best capture a comic book feel, what take encapsules the core of a character, which iteration do you like best, what’s your personal favorite design?
Future Design Ideas
Is there a version of this character or a member of the team you still think we should see? Let us know and share where to read about them!
- Name a to-be-designed version or character that you’d be excited to see.
When all is said and done I’ll tally up the votes for each in a week's time and leave the best Intro and top votegetters for Iconic/Must Reads in the character/team's first post.

Quick Notes:
- Most big heroes will be grouped by SI and Universe/Earth (in parenthesis), since there are many versions of certain heroes (multiverse/Elseworlds will be covered in their own deal, like AoA or Spider-Verse). Try to recommend stuff focusing on whatever version is being discussed.
- Teams/groups/factions are often composed of lesser known characters so feel free to vote for any interpretation.

Index:
Quote:
CHARACTERS
Aquaman - Arthur Curry (Mainstream)
Batgirl/Oracle - Barbara Gordon (Mainstream)
Batman - Bruce Wayne (Mainstream)
Beast Boy/Changeling - Gar Logan (Mainstream)
Black Panther - T'Challa (Earth-616)
Black Widow - Natalia Romanova (Earth-616)
Captain America - Steve Rogers (Earth-616)
Daredevil - Matt Murdock (Earth-616)
Doctor Doom - Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
Flash - Barry Allen (Mainstream)
Flash - Wally West (Mainstream)
Green Lantern - Hal Jordan (Mainstream)
Green Lantern - John Stewart (Mainstream)
Hawkeye - Clint Barton (Earth-616)
Hulk - Bruce Banner (Earth-616)
Invisible Woman - Susan Richards (Earth-616)
Iron Man - Tony Stark (Earth-616)
Joker - ??? (Mainstream)
Lex Luthor - (Mainstream)
Martian Manhunter - J'onn J'onzz (Mainstream)
Nightwing - Dick Grayson (Mainstream)
Silver Surfer - Norrin Radd (Earth-616)
Spider-Man - Peter Parker (Earth-616)
Superman - Kal-El (Mainstream)
The Thing - Ben Grimm (Earth-616)
Venom - Eddie Brock (Earth-616)
Wolverine - James Howlett (Earth-616)
Wonder Woman - Diana Prince (Mainstream)

GROUPS
Age of Apocalypse
Alpha Flight
Amalgam Universe (Marvel/DC Crossovers)
Arkham Asylum
Blue Lantern Corps
Doom Patrol
Fantastic Four
GCPD
Inhumans
Justice Society of America
Legion of Super-Heroes
New Warriors
Power Pack
Rogues
Runaways
Suicide Squad
Symbiotes
Thunderbolts
Transformers
Watchmen
Wildstorm Universe

Last edited by Splash; September 3rd, 2022 at 02:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape