Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jack-Jack Parr - VOTE for Initial Playtestin

Hmm, sounds like you have yourself a new design mission!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Would help if I knew any characters who fit!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 8th, 2021, 06:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good thing you're becoming an avid comics reader.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2021, 11:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would actively consider this design a fail if a baby was a good filler unit in just any C3G army.
Old January 9th, 2021, 06:41 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jack-Jack Parr - Initial Playtesting

I think it would be cool to see more generic filler guys, but Jack-Jack isn't really the place for it.

Is the idea with Duplicate that he gets a full 'extra move phase' of 3 move (or whatever his move is at the time) after each attack? Feels like that would be cleaner as 'he may move up to 3 spaces after each attack'. Which is technically a bit different but I don't see a reason he needs to be able to move 24 spaces on a road or whatnot anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 9th, 2021, 10:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I did intend for a normal move after each attack to represent the dupes crawling around. Capping it to 3 spaces works for me though.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:48 AM

Yeah, the 24 spaces probably wouldn't be out of his insane Mary Sue power range, but I think the capped movement is a better idea. Good call, SW.

Old January 9th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Babysitting Duty is really fun - like that that came out of the wash. I'd almost make the punishment a bit more severe.

I wish the lineup of powers was a little more chaotic, and in general it feels a little strange that he can actually "target" an enemy rather than just cause passive chaos. But it's tough to imagine how that version looks, and he's certainly defensive if nothing else. Easy to chalk it up to narrative convenience.

One thing I might add is a "cannot be moved" or "immune to lava" bit in Metal Form. An auto-skull doesn't really read as "metal" to me, so adding an extra "he's super heavy/invulnerable" bit in there would sell it more.
Old January 9th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

Do we want to go with -2 Defense to the Babysitter?

I added a line of "trinket" text that he ignores Molten Lava damage while in Metal Form. Lava Field doesn't matter since it's end of round and this power is only active during his turn.
Old January 9th, 2021, 09:27 PM

You might need to go -2 defense to keep his cost down, honestly.

Old January 9th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'll start with -2 and see how it feels.
Old January 12th, 2021, 07:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Jack-Jack

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Jack-Jack, Mister Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet Parr, Dash Parr (800) VS Montana, Fancy Dan, Ox, Owl and Kraven (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Jack-Jack, Mister Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet Parr, Dash Parr and Frozone (1000) VS Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Jack-Jack, Mister Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet Parr, Dash Parr and Frozone (1000) VS Captain America (Steve), Spider-Man (Avengers), Iron Man (Avengers), Spider-Ham and Howard the Duck (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Not really a surprise but he doesn't add much to the family, I think -2 on the defense is pretty harsh, I think moving him forward at 15 points with 5 of those coming from Elastigirl and each of the kids will be enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library