Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 20th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Why hasn't anyone continued the SotW awards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
No worries!
But, out of curiousity, why did Hex leave?
Personal priorities.
Speaking of which, why did netherspirit and Funrun leave? Same reasons?

MegaSilver
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Likely. Though I think World of Warcraft might've factored in for nether at some point ...
I think a lot of people have just moved on to other games. Heroscape can be a bit of a gateway game for lots of people. I know that since getting into Heroscapers and meeting people from this site, I've gotten into all sorts of crazy games I'd never ever heard of before.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2010, 07:38 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
<snip>I know that since getting into Heroscapers and meeting people from this site, I've gotten into all sorts of crazy games I'd never ever heard of before.
Preach it brotha!

nyys, who, over the course of the past 14 months has gone from only Scape and 40K to Scape, 40K, and 40+ boardgames in his collection.

-insert signature here-
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
<snip>I know that since getting into Heroscapers and meeting people from this site, I've gotten into all sorts of crazy games I'd never ever heard of before.
Preach it brotha!

nyys, who, over the course of the past 14 months has gone from only Scape and 40K to Scape, 40K, and 40+ boardgames in his collection.
Well HS is the only game I really like. The other games don't seem to be my style, but I haven't played them so I'm willing to try them out.

MegaSilver
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
They have been continued - by me. H_E_H asked me to continue in his stead, and I have done so. However, summer has been a real bear at work, and I'm just starting to get caught up on things.

A new SotW will be forthcoming shortly.
Shortly as in the next month.

I want to see what KrugKiller has to say, seeing as....
Old August 30th, 2010, 02:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think San Juan is my favorite game at this point, though Dominion, Agricula, Ticket to Ride, Puerto Rico, Battlestar Galactica, and several others always compete.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Preach it brotha!

BLASPHEMY!! I started on other games, and settled with the greatest-of-all-time: HeroScape! That and Fantasy Football, which isn't really a game, but an alternate existence, kind of like Second Life...

Oh, and btw, I love SotW!!
Old September 23rd, 2010, 06:29 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Think it'll be coming any time soon???
Old September 23rd, 2010, 07:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Preach it brotha!

40+?...lightweight
Old September 24th, 2010, 06:27 AM

mysterium is surprisingly tart
You know...

Um, everyone, if you really want to see what happened to him you can always just email him (it still works). I enjoy the Scaper of the Week awards, some of them are just hilarious.
Old September 24th, 2010, 08:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
BLASPHEMY!! I started on other games, and settled with the greatest-of-all-time: HeroScape!
Same here - I still play other games with my friends who own them, like Puerto Rico, Settlers, etc... but Heroscape will always be King of Games to me.

Quote:
I think San Juan is my favorite game at this point, though Dominion, Agricula, Ticket to Ride, Puerto Rico, Battlestar Galactica, and several others always compete.
Do you have 20,000+ posts on boardgamegeek.com too?
Old September 24th, 2010, 08:46 PM

I have like 5 posts there ... and those are all C3G related.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online