Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I'll be in Vermont for a July 4th weekend party, sorry.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What are *you* doing here, oh bearded one?

edit: Excellent, TW! Let me know when you can.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:24 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
What are *you* doing here, oh bearded one?
Apart from poaching your players? Just my usual "oooh, I'd like to go to that, check maps, ~7hrs each way, hmmmm, no, can't justify that".
Old June 2nd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's not a bad drive. I've done it; you can too.

= =
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

My dad and I will be in attendance! Looking forward to it.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

What great and unexpected news! Adding you to the OP right away, before you can change your mind.

= =
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's not a bad drive. I've done it; you can too.
Yeah, I have too (well, D.C., which is a little further, I think?). But still, either making it there and back in a day or turning it into an overnight adventure are probably too much for some heroscape, I'm afraid.

When tournaments were common in New England, my rule was that I'd drive anywhere as long as there was as much 'scape time as driving time. I stretched occasionally, but that seemed like a good rule of thumb.

Last edited by ollie; June 3rd, 2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: And anyway, I'll be 'scaping with Sherman here in VT.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's a fine rule but it does not explain your absence from GenCon, at which you could have more hours of Scaping than of driving.

= =
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Is a Quadradical

Ha! Busted.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Good to see you around Ollie. I miss seeing you in New England tournaments.

Edit: Assuming I can get a new car, which I should be getting this week (my car was totaled in an accident), I should be able to attend.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; June 4th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:02 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

You can upgrade my son to a definite attendee. We're playtesting armies and other than frustration when his figures start dying, he's doing great.

I also passed the tourney info on to Ken.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great! Let me know if you want to play against him in Round 2, so he can use your army and you can use his, or if you'd rather play against others. Let me know about Ken.

Good luck with the car, TW, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Important announcement!

The C3V released 4 new heroes, today. Feel free to bring them to our tournament on 7/1.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 7th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events