Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 9th, 2020, 07:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Cold (II) (waiting for initial)

The bonding coming on other people's OMs (sorta giving every Rogue a 'Rogue Sidekick' power) is a fairly unique effect really. I mean, it's turn efficiency... so in that respect it's 'the same' as other factions... but if you don't have turn efficiency of some kind you're not a meaningful faction in the first place.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rogues as a faction are fragile and ineffective. I don't honestly believe Captain Cold (II) will, by himself, really solve that. But he might help with it.

I do have plans for a Blacksmith that should boost the faction in unusual ways and hopefully work better with Captain Cold (I) than this guy.

Biggest thing they need as a group is more defense/staying power, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sergeant Chilly (II)

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Captain Cold II (190), Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Trickster II (600) VS Luke Cage, Daredevil II, Punisher (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain Cold II (190), Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, Trickster I, Trickster II (720) VS Doc Ock II, Rhino, Vulture, Shocker (720)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain Cold II (190), Girder, Abra Kadabra, The Top, Trickster I, Captain Boomerang I (880) VS Nightwing I, Raven, Tempest, Lagoon Boy, Changeling (880)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain Cold II (190), The Top, Weather Wizard, Abra Kadabra, Captain Boomerang II, Pied Piper (850) VS Captain America C3G, Giant-Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man C3G (840)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain Cold II (190), The Top, Weather Wizard, Abra Kadabra, Girder, Rainbow Raider (65), Golden Glider (1000) VS Fantastic 4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Captain Cold (II) makes the Rogues into a solid army. They’re still very fragile, but getting double turns with fairly powerful attackers like Weather Wizard or Girder is solid, especially when further boosted by The Top’s aura. I ended up with 4/5 wins here, though none of the armies I used against the Rogues were particularly competitive, except the Fantastic 4. I may end up running a couple more games against stuff like a more competitive Titans build, but for now I think I’m okay with just raising him to 200 points. I don’t really want to go higher than 200, so if other people continue the winning streak I’ll look at powering him down a tad.

Ultimately the Rogues felt good, though. Flash Freeze is a handy power which basically shuts down a melee unit once per round - but only if you’ve got no other units near him. And it’s easily avoidable by flying/leaping/web swinging, which is kinda neat. Rogue Contingency Plan is really handy, as you’ll never lose a turn unless Cold dies. The Rogues is another power that’s more interesting in gameplay. Notably the figure you reveal an OM on does not have to be within 6 clear sight spaces of Captain Cold, so I could lead out with all OMs on Girder and not move up Cold until later, as long as the ranged Rogues stayed within 6 spaces of Cold so he could activate him as the second turn. It was a nifty way to keep Cold safe, but the tradeoff is you basically lose his Flash Freeze power by doing that. I’m curious how he feels to other people.
Old March 12th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Cold (II) (initial is in)

Other factional thoughts for yet-to-be-released-units: Abra Kadabra felt pretty strong overall, so a 10-point increase might be worthwhile there. He did fall super quickly to magical defense users, which was nice to see. Golden Glider felt about right, she was fairly weak in this game. Rainbow Raider might be worth a bump to 70-75 as well - he dies in 1-2 small hits but he's done well with autowounds so far.
Old March 12th, 2020, 12:23 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking good! Pre-yea for public testing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2020, 02:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Making adjustments to other unreleased units based on experience playing them all together with a leader Cold card seems like a good idea to me.
Old March 12th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Does Sergeant Chili eat Ollie's Chili?

Old March 12th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Archie

I think he's more into gazpacho.

Thanks for the comments, fellas. I'll propose to public playtesting at 200 points for now.
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Cold (II) (vote for public playtesti

Mmmm gazpacho.

Yea
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yes

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library