Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 6th, 2018, 05:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Pretty sure he was referring to class, since she has 5 of them. Which wouldn't be a terrible idea as it would cap the # of markers gained per round at 3 (or 4 if you include an X reveal) and with 5 classes she could still be built into lots of armies and still gain markers without taking turns herself.
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Pretty sure he was referring to class, since she has 5 of them. Which wouldn't be a terrible idea as it would cap the # of markers gained per round at 3 (or 4 if you include an X reveal) and with 5 classes she could still be built into lots of armies and still gain markers without taking turns herself.
This guy gets it.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 17th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Let me know if you want a hand with the initial here, johnny.
Old July 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've had Squirrel Girl on the back of my mind for a little while now, and just need to sit down and re-organize her a bit. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Once that's done I should be able to knock out the initial.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Anything happening here, Johnny?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yes, I've got an overall direction in mind - a bit of simplifying based off the suggestions here. I like the cuteness and mechanical interplay of the design we have, but it feels too inorganic after coming back to look at it.

I might be able to write everything up today, if my afternoon is quiet (posting at work is always fun ).
Old August 1st, 2018, 01:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ve only skimmed this thread, so I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but with NYTS, is the intention for her to have the adopted class in addition to her other classes (so it would be possible for her to have 6 classes simultaneously) or is the adopted class meant to override her class of student? And if it’s the latter one, what happens if she’s within clear sight of both a soldier and an agent?
Old August 1st, 2018, 01:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ve only skimmed this thread, so I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but with NYTS, is the intention for her to have the adopted class in addition to her other classes (so it would be possible for her to have 6 classes simultaneously) or is the adopted class meant to override her class of student? And if it’s the latter one, what happens if she’s within clear sight of both a soldier and an agent?
Good question! Pretty sure the intent is that she gets the extra classes on top of each other and the class on her card. That should be spelled out more clearly, though.
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Okay, so here's my All-New, All-Different draft for Squirrel Girl. Main points:

- Added a bit to NYTS to show that the classes stack, per MrNobody. Slightly unorthodox wording; it reads clearer to me, what about everyone else?

- Squirrel Speak is now trigger upon revealing an OM on her card. Simple. Workable. She'll be getting less markers, but...

- She now gets 3 dice per attack. dok suggested we remove one of the axis, and while I like the 1 marker = 1 die scaling, I think this is just a lot easier to balance and work with. She's not that impressive a figure, so building up markers is going to require some OM commitment.

- One nob we can change is the need to burn a marker for the initial Squirrel Swarm attack. She usually has Tippy Toe with her, so that's one built-in squirrel!

- Her Leap is unchanged, since I think it makes her more fun to play with.

NAME = SQUIRREL GIRL
SECRET IDENTITY = DOREEN GREEN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

NOT YOUR TYPICAL SUPERHERO

If Squirrel Girl is within clear sight of an Agent you control, has the class of Agent in addition to the class listed on this card. The same is true for Crime Fighters, Rejects, and Soldiers you control.

SQUIRREL SPEAK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card. A maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers can be placed on this card.

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Before attacking with this special attack, you must remove a Squirrel Marker from this card. After attacking with this special attack, you may remove a Squirrel Marker from this card to attack an additional time.

SQUIRRELLY LEAP
Once per turn, after moving, attacking, or defending with Squirrel Girl, you may use Squirrelly Leap. Squirrelly Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces of Squirrelly Leap, ignore elevations. Squirrel Girl may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engages, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Squirrel Girl may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Squirrel Girl is engaged when she starts her Squirrelly Leap, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old August 1st, 2018, 10:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dope.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Love it! Great solutions presented to pretty much everything we were stuck on before. The Special Attack is much more streamlined. Great work.

MrNobody, great suggestion. The new wording for the first power is very clear.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When you say "an additional time", do you mean "one additional time" or "again"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library