Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 26th, 2023, 11:11 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Feasibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I’ve made the trek to Everett before I’ll check with the spouse and see what that day holds. @Dysole wanna carpool if I am headed that way?
Mayhaps. I will need to also make sure it doesn't conflict with stuff like my DND groups.

~Dysole, uncertain as of yet
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:40 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Summer Whip and Rumble 7/15/23

The OP has been updated with potential participants. We have 18 who have expressed some interest, with 12 confirmed attendees. I am looking forward to a house full of fun.
Old July 6th, 2023, 10:39 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps have been added to the spoiler in the OP. The build directions are accessed from the link just above the image.

Working on the pre-built army for each map. Stay tuned ...
Old July 7th, 2023, 12:10 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am trying to make this work, waiting to see if my buddy in Seattle will have me afterwards. I'm 68% sure I'm going... maybe 72%. Love the maps and the format!
Old July 7th, 2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I am trying to make this work, waiting to see if my buddy in Seattle will have me afterwards. I'm 68% sure I'm going... maybe 72%. Love the maps and the format!

I hope you can make the trip. It would be good to finally meet.
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:58 AM

Updated the participate list in the OP. We are up to a potential of more than 20. I will start working on more maps! And more tables and chairs. Let me know soon if you were a "maybe" if you are definite or not as soon as you can. This is going to be a very fun day!

Tagged
Old July 9th, 2023, 03:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

For me I think it's going to depend on what the carpool situation looks like. It's quite the trek for me.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 9th, 2023, 05:14 PM

@Dysole - Understandable, very long trek. It has been a few years ... maybe we will try to put together an event in the Vancouver area later this summer.
Old July 11th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

the soonest I can realisticly see taking any time off for an event would be for NHSD or some other event in October. I'm just hurting financially too much right now

Unless someone wants to buy an almost new 1st edition master set. The box is just in horrible shape because the original owner didn't know how to open a box.
Old July 13th, 2023, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
the soonest I can realisticly see taking any time off for an event would be for NHSD or some other event in October. I'm just hurting financially too much right now

Unless someone wants to buy an almost new 1st edition master set. The box is just in horrible shape because the original owner didn't know how to open a box.

Someday we will get a game in.
Old July 13th, 2023, 07:34 PM

Updated the OP with two more maps and the glyph pool.

Only two more days!
Old July 14th, 2023, 10:39 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well I guess I rolled a 1-6. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it after all. I hope y'all get some great games in. I know I'll be using these 14 hex mini maps at home ASAP! Happy 'Scaping!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events