Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bibbo Bibowski (Vote for Public Testing)

yea

I would reword Superman's Biggest Fan into something like this. The current version doesn't require you to have drafted a figure named Superman, and I'm not sure drafted is official scape language anyway.

Quote:
SUPERMAN’S BIGGEST FAN
If a figure named Superman was in your Army at the start of the game, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Bibbo Bibowski, if all figures named Superman in your Army are destroyed or are no longer in your Army, you may immediately take a turn with another Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Bibbo. You may not take any additional turns.
Do you need "numbered OM"? Since it has the "and before taking a turn" part I don't think we need it, but maybe there's some interaction I'm missing.
Old February 9th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old February 9th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes.

That wording works for me Archie, I'll update it to that.
Old February 9th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, that wording change takes care of my earlier concerns too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2022, 11:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: BIBBO BIBBOWSKI
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: SACRED SHRINE
Units: Bibbo (50), Billy Batson (60), Civilians (x4) (180), Superman (II) (450), Captain Marvel (360) (1100) vs Flash (Wally - Flash Family), Flash (Barry), Flash (Jay), Kid Flash (Wallace), Max Mercury (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Bibbo (50), Jimmy Olsen (50), Lois Lane (100), Clark Kent (120), Superman (JL-II) (380), Green Arrow (I) (150), Vixen (150) (1000) vs Steppenwolf (440), Parademon Shock Troopers (x7) (560) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

UNIT SUMMARY: Bibbo is a pretty niche character who is a bit dangerous in that niche. Usually when Superman wins, he’s the one who does the winning. If you get to where you’re using your back up, it means you’re probably in trouble. A less durable Superman more designed to be killed early like Superman (JL-II) or one who can force you to attack him more like Superman (JL-I) are probably the right combos for Bibbo. I think Lois is a nice pairing as well since that really puts a target on Superman’s head due to his then supercharged offense. That said, Bibbo is a pretty soft target, so no one should pay terribly much for the back up he provides, since he’s a little bit of a liability for Order Marker placement.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2022, 11:49 PM

In retrospect, I should've put Bibbo in a Gundam.

Old March 7th, 2022, 11:08 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : BIBBO BIBOWSKI

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : CONFLICT CHERNOBYL (No Glyphs)
Units :
Bibbo (50), Superman *JL II* (380), Clark Kent (120), Leatherhead (220), Mockingbird (130)
= 800

VS.

Crime Syndicate
= 900

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : CONFLICT CHERNOBYL (No Glyphs)
Units :
Bibbo (50), OG Gundam (300), Superman II (450), Wiccan (200)
= 1000

VS.

Omni-Man (440), Invincible (360), Atom Eve (200)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Bibbo's got a weird role, but it feels like he opens up a lot of army options. You do have to halfway build around a 50 point unit (needs a minimum 370-cost Superman + someone that is strong enough for bonding to feel worth it + a Gundam), but it felt solid. Team Invincible isn't S tier or anything, but I wanted figures that can 1v1 450 Supes decently.

Could see 60-70 points off of the 2nd game. Neat design.

Last edited by FreshFoods; March 8th, 2022 at 03:01 PM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Does Gundam Bibbo feel essential here?
Old March 8th, 2022, 03:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if I'd say essential, but Gundam Bibbo is probably optimal. Putting the OMs on Bibbo feels way less risky when he's inside a giant mech.

Solo Bibbo isn't a complete sandbag or anything, and he's a pretty decent double attacker with Superman JL II and the right terrain.
Old March 8th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It is not ideal. Proposed change there:

Quote:
SUPERMAN’S BIGGEST FAN
If a figure named Superman was in your Army at the start of the game, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Bibbo Bibowski, if all figures named Superman in your Army are destroyed or are no longer in your Army, you may choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Bibbo. If Bibbo is within clear sight of that figure, you may immediately take a turn with that figure. You may not take any additional turns.
That way he cannot bond inside a full cover mech.
Old March 8th, 2022, 04:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think there is quite a bit of bias toward the Gundam when testing this dude that wouldn't be there in a normal match.

Like when testing him, you want him to do something and you're going to disproportionally build around him. In a normal game, you aren't trying to max out a 50 point dude. He's just filler.

There are a lot of better ways to spend 350 points in a Superman build than hoping he dies and then you can bond with another thing that you have to draft on top of those 350 points.

Like in that second army you could just use Ms. Marvel instead and have bonding from the start of the game including with Superman.

Putting Bibbo in a Gundam is the optimal way to make powerhouse Bibbo, making powerhouse Bibbo is not the optimal way to play Bibbo IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 8th, 2022, 04:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Also the suggested change does nothing on the VDO front by the by.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library