Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:11 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"Fixed" heroscape card list?

I heard from a friend there was a list of updated heroscape cards from the official releases that improves them and makes them playable(Don't know the specifics but I'd imagine units that just don't see any play)- Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:00 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: "Fixed" heroscape card list?

Try this tread

Not only does it have a bunch, but if you look at the first Post you will see an index of a bunch of other projects that try to re-make cards. (Mine included).

I have used a few from each and I find that is dusts off some of those under-used units. However, be mindful that if you use C3V units you may find some units become overpowered.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards