Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 6th, 2014, 01:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Dysole and I will be playing Thursday at noon.
Happening soon.

~Dysole, worried he might have needed to reschedule
Old November 6th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 3 Until 11/9

@betawolf36 , your PM box is full!

Does 4:45 tomorrow mountain time work?
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:05 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Played against belgarath tonight.

Quote:
simval (0-2) v. belgarath (0-2)
simval: Blade Gruts x4, Raelin V2, Tornak, Ornak, Iskra Esenwein
belgarath: Protectors of Ullar x4, Feral Troll
Belgarath started well, placing his Protectors in a way that I couldn't really attack them by charging, but still he could pick my raelin or any upcoming gruts... I lost 4 lives on Raelin and 1 on Tornak but managed to engage his front line.

The biggest thing happened after : I got Crevcor and killed a bunch of Protectors ! Then Tornak made an opening and started wrecking Ullar's angels in Belgarath's start zone, helped by a 4-attack-3-defense Blade Gruts.

Belgarath got back up when Tornak and his buddy died, but my blade gruts, helped by their ruler Ornak, charged all the way and engaged his last Protectors. I killed them without losing too much (I had 2 squads left at this point).

Ornak and 1 entire squad of Blade Gruts then ganged up of Belgarath's Feral Troll and put 5 straight wound on him (5 attacks of 3, 4 of them having Ornak's aura are really powerful).

Good game Belgarath ! My attack dice were not so good but I was lucky on defense, so you played well even though my gruts didn't want to die (especially Tornak haha). Thank you !
Old November 6th, 2014, 11:53 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
@betawolf36 , your PM box is full!

Does 4:45 tomorrow mountain time work?
Yeah, that works. Now to delete some messages....
Old November 7th, 2014, 03:49 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@Kinseth and I are about see which set of wolves wins out. Starting in 10 minutes..
Old November 7th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

betawolf36: Spiders x6, Sujoah, Wyvern
Black_Charos: Warriors of Ashra x6, Rhogar Dragonspine, Syvarris, Kyntela Gwyn (sit one)

I won.

Long story short, melee doesn't fair so well against Ashrans. Sujoah managed to assassinate Syvarris early on, but was quickly overcome by Elves. Maybe six or so Elves died before the spiders and the Wyvern went down.
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Zephyr. (Dagmar, 2 Treasure)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and decide who places first.

MegaSilver (3-0) v. ScapeRaider (3-0)
MegaSilver: Kato Katsuro, Raelin V2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2
ScapeRaider: Marro Drones x6, Su-Bak-Na, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan

Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1) v. Cat Attack Man (2-1)
Soundwarp SG-1: Anubian Wolves x6, Khosumet
Cat Attack Man: Ulginesh, Johrdawn, Syvarris, Chardris, Emirroon, Otonashi

Dysole (2-1) v. Black_Charos (2-1)
Dysole: Gorillinators x3, Nakita Agents, Evar Scarcarver, Guilty McCreech
Black_Charos: Tagawa Samurai Archers x5, Taelord, Otonashi

Kinseth (2-1) v. Ixe (2-1)
Kinseth: Marro Drones x3, Frost Giant of Mohr, Nakita Agents, Siege
Ixe: Einar Imperium x2, Raelin V2, Empress Kiova, Guilty McCreech

vegie's dad (2-1) v. Arrow Grut (2-1)
vegie's dad: Arrow Gruts x4, Swog Rider x4, Mimring, Raelin V2
Arrow Grut: Marro Drones x5, Su-Bak-Na, Raelin V2

simval (1-2) v. Taeblewalker (1-2)
simval: Warriors of Ashra x5, Taelord, Syvarris
Taeblewalker: Warriors of Ashra x1, Ulginesh, Johrdawn, Syvarris, Emirroon, Arkmer

mtl1998 (1-2) v. kevindola (1-2)
mtl1998: Aubrien Archers x4, Mimring, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
kevindola: Spiders x4, Wyvern x2, Estivara, Brandis Skyhunter

vegietarian18 (1-2) v. betawolf36 (0-3)
vegietarian18: Marro Drones x6, Su-Bak-Na, Iskra Esenwein
betawolf36: Anubian Wolves x3, Wolves of Badru x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Khosumet

belgarath (0-3) v. Dr. Goomonkey (0-3)
belgarath: Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Tagawa Samurai
Dr. Goomonkey: Arrow Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x1, Swog Rider x4, Mimring, Tornak, Izumi Samurai

We will have 6 playoff entrants, so 2 byes (the winner of Mega v SR and whichever lucky 3-1 player has the highest SOS)
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 4 Until 11/23

huh, my match ended up super thematic there (if Otonashi wasn't there it would be perfect), what are the odds?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:47 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

And mine ended up being a crazy elf-versus-elf matchup, though he has the wizard and I don't...

Still don't know how I'll manage to play my Ashra-Taelord army.
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Titleless

What does SOS stand for in this context?
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Strength of Schedule. Basically how well the players you've faced did.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:57 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
What does SOS stand for in this context?
Strength of Schedule. It is the combined win total of all of your opponents.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events