Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 4th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Did someone say Saturday upload? No? Oh...

Well we've got one anyway. @Flash_19 had a really cool video idea a couple months ago that we're finally capitalizing on! Instead of the usual game commentary that the channel focuses on, we took a chance to play and commentate a game that focuses specifically on a map's strengths and weaknesses. We still of course talk matchup, strategy, etc., but it's all with the focus of the particular map in mind. @superfrog was kind enough to let us dig into one of this ARV contest submissions for this experiment, so we're trying out his map By Babylon's Rivers. It turns into a really cool discussion (I think), especially with master map-maker Flash giving his first-hand input!

With this new video type, let us know how it worked! We had fun, so if you do too we'd love to do more!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 4th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Did someone say Saturday upload? No? Oh...

Well we've got one anyway. @Flash_19 had a really cool video idea a couple months ago that we're finally capitalizing on! Instead of the usual game commentary that the channel focuses on, we took a chance to play and commentate a game that focuses specifically on a map's strengths and weaknesses. We still of course talk matchup, strategy, etc., but it's all with the focus of the particular map in mind. @superfrog was kind enough to let us dig into one of this ARV contest submissions for this experiment, so we're trying out his map By Babylon's Rivers. It turns into a really cool discussion (I think), especially with master map-maker Flash giving his first-hand input!

With this new video type, let us know how it worked! We had fun, so if you do too we'd love to do more!

https://youtu.be/MnOGeGZgFw0
I think this is the video I’m most excited to watch out of all your content. Keep up the great work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports