Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 18th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Congrats Paronychodon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sweet!

-insert signature here-
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It is difficult to overstate how pleased I am with this moment in our process. Tyrian is elegant and new but widely available for all of us. He fits both in the canon and the metagame and he is interpreted smartly from our received "history" of the game.

I wouldn't agree to review a unit I didn't think belonged, but if *this* guy came out, he'd be right up my alley. Happy day.

edit: Now we go huddle in the BatCave with the C3V to make sure all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 18th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

= =
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Could we perhaps have an alternate card of Tyrian with a Atlaga repaint?

MegaSilver, liking the idea he read.
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Umm, yeah.

You guys should know that there are other people in the house, and sometimes people other than myself post here under my user name.

*sigh*

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; January 18th, 2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: ... I might have to tell the kid that somebody repped his post. What is *wrong* with you people? ;-)
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Umm, yeah.

You guys should know that there are other people in the house, and sometimes people other than myself post here under my user name.

*sigh*

Trouble with the little scapers D_S?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Champion IN SPITE of Stoopid Doors

Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker Paronychodon knows what's in an order marker

Wow, I'm really taken aback by this, actually. Thank you all very much for your hard work. I really appreciate the fact that you all took the time to playtest a unit I created.

As for the figure, the original was Photoshopped blue. If anyone has the time, skill, and paint to repaint a figure (Protector or Atlaga) and send me a good photo or two, I can certainly update the card.

Also, talk about bad timing. Yesterday was the only day this week I've been too busy to come on and check things out.

Thanks again, everyone. I think you guys are doing a great job, and I would have that opinion whether or not you passed Tyrian.

My Maps:

Also, check out the Competitive Unit Congress
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:58 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hopiltron by dok.
Yes to review. I like the idea of pushing figures off a cliff and there's nothign wrong with a little love for X-17. A bit leary of the figure, but I'll figure that one out when I have one in hand.

Zog by dok.
No to review. Not a big fan of four powers. I think it could be condensed or something dropped.

-insert signature here-
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Hi everybody,

As you maybe understood, I am from the french heroscape forum. We just discovered Tyrian induction in the SoV and I must admit that it wasn't a success at all... We don't quite understand the goal of this figure : he has flying and double attack, which is not that much original and his figure is almost impossible to find. Even Atlaga is not the cheapest figure out there and he's hard to find. I mean, there are only 7 of him at Auggies and he is $6.00... On top of thap, there are not a lot of people that want to paint.

I'm defenitively not insulting your work or something, it's just... Why was he chosen ?

Thanks for helping me and all the french community. Keep up the awesome work.

Sorry for my english.
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Hi everybody,

As you maybe understood, I am from the french heroscape forum. We just discovered Tyrian induction in the SoV and I must admit that it wasn't a success at all... We don't quite understand the goal of this figure : he has flying and double attack, which is not that much original and his figure is almost impossible to find. Even Atlaga is not the cheapest figure out there and he's hard to find. I mean, there are only 7 of him at Auggies and he is $6.00... On top of thap, there are not a lot of people that want to paint.

I'm defenitively not insulting your work or something, it's just... Why was he chosen ?

I believe he was chosen because he is an assassin who can be fielded in many types of armies, and because he is a character in the story.

As far as painting goes, ll you really need to do is take one of the stickers found in a D&D Master Set and put it on a Protector's or Atlaga's base and you will be set. Paintjobs aren't that important in 'Scape, just the figure itself.

Quote:
Sorry for my english.
No worries! Your attempting to use good grammar, and that's what counts!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:13 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Hi everybody,

Sorry for my english.
Do you guys have a Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa equivalent over there on the french forums? Just curious.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs