Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 16th, 2013, 11:33 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

Updated. I change the power to Machine Gun Special Attack. To me Machine Gun Special Attack fits better than Double Attack, but then he does use two pistols sometimes.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Just got done reading court of owls again. Let me know what you guys think.

Talon (William Cobb)
Human
Unique Hero
Assassin
Relentless
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 4
Attack 5
Defense 5

Healing Factor
After taking a turn with Talon you may remove one Wound Marker from this card.

Close Combat Expert
When attacking a adjacent figure with your normal attack add one automatic skull to your roll. When rolling defense against a normal adjacent attack add one automatic shield to your roll.

Court Of Owls
If Talon is destroyed at the start of the next round you may roll the 20-sided die. On a 1-16 Talon is destroyed on a 17 or higher remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Talon in your starting zone.

Last edited by darkraptor5413; June 16th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

SYMBIOTE MOVEMENT 15
When counting spaces for Agent Venom's movement, ignore elevations. Agent Venom may move over water without stopping, move over figures without becoming engaged, and move over obstacles such as ruins. Agent Venom may not move more than 40 levels up or down in one turn. When Agent Venom moves, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Agent Venom is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, Agent Venom takes no damage and may immediately move up to 3 spaces.

SYMBIOTE RAGE
Subtract 1 from Agent Venom's Range number for each wound marker on this card.

HAIL MARY
If he did not move this turn, Agent Venom may add 1 to his Attack number for each adjacent enemy figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Some thoughts on special powers for Flash. There's an attempt at combining Symbiote Senses and Tendril Swing because those powers are must-haves for any Symbiote character, but they eat up a ludicrous amount of text on the card and make it harder to fit in the special powers that actually differentiate the characters. (Not sure where public opinion on that is )

Anyway, slightly different spin here that sacrifices the gun fu (which seemed like kind of a tough balancing act) in favor of making him into more of the surgical strike commando (with potential for getting bogged down with the 'small stuff' or giving in to his anger issues and freaking out) he is in the first few issues of Remender's run.
Old June 16th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Reed seems like a guy who's always pulling out a variety of inventions. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him with a take on Scientist Supreme's approach, but with different glyphs.
Alright, here's some brainstorming on that front:

IDEA #1: Heavily based on Scientist Supreme, with different glyphs and activation point, boosted by Scientists and Adventurers, a lower roll, and glyphs are not chosen at random.

Quote:
SCIENTIFIC BRILLIANCE
At the start of the game, place a Glyph of Experimental Medicine, a Glyph of Probability Manipulator, a Glyph of Replicator, and a Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun power-side up into a Glyph Pool and set them aside. At the start of each round before Order Markers are placed, if there are no Equipment Glyphs on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each Scientist or Adventurer figure you control adjacent to Mister Fantastic. If you roll 9 or higher, choose an Equipment Glyph from Mister Fantastic's Glyph Pool and place it power-side up on this card. If a glyph placed with Scientific Brilliance would be removed from this card by any means, remove that glyph from the game.
IDEA #2: Similar to #1, except Mister Fantastic can carry up to 4 glyphs.

Quote:
SCIENTIFIC BRILLIANCE
At the start of the game, place a Glyph of Experimental Medicine, a Glyph of Probability Manipulator, a Glyph of Replicator, and a Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun power-side up into a Glyph Pool and set them aside. At the start of each round before Order Markers are placed you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each Scientist or Adventurer figure you control adjacent to Mister Fantastic. If you roll 9 or higher, choose an Equipment Glyph from Mister Fantastic's Glyph Pool and place it power-side up on this card. Mister Fantastic can equip a glyph even if there is an Equipment Glyph on this card, up to a maximum of 4. If Mister Fantastic would lose an Equipment Glyph, you may choose which Equipment Glyph he loses. Mister Fantastic never loses more than one Equipment Glyph at a time unless he is destroyed.
IDEA #3: As short and simple as possible; no 20-sided die roll, and loses the glyphs like normal.

Quote:
SCIENTIFIC BRILLIANCE
At the start of the game, place a Glyph of Experimental Medicine, a Glyph of Probability Manipulator, a Glyph of Replicator, and a Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun power-side up into a Glyph Pool and set them aside. Instead of taking a turn with Mister Fantastic, if there are no Equipment Glyphs on this card, you may choose an Equipment Glyph from Mister Fantastic's Glyph Pool and place it power-side up on this card.
IDEA #4: Go something completely new and give him Permanent Glyphs to build.

Quote:
SCIENTIFIC BRILLIANCE
At the start of the game, place a Glyph of Cosmic Shielding, a Glyph of Temporal Displacement, and a Glyph of Nullification Device power-side up into a Glyph Pool and set them aside. Instead of taking a turn with Mister Fantastic, if Mister Fantastic is unengaged and is not occupying a glyph, you may choose a Permanent Glyph from Mister Fantastic's Glyph Pool and place it power-side up unto the space Mister Fantastic occupies.

GLYPH OF NULLIFICATION DEVICE
While one of your figures occupies this glyph, all opponent's figures that begin a turn within 5 spaces of this glyph cannot use any special powers on their card.

One of these options would be paired with Stretchy Limbs and, if there's space, Rubber Wrap. Overall, while each option has different things I like about it, I think #4 is my favorite; it's different, uses some glyphs that aren't used very often, and would add fun tactical decisions on when and where to build the glyphs.

Thoughts?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 16th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I definitely see the appeal for #4, but I don't feel like the Nullification Device works as a permanent glyph. That's the one drawback there. It should really (thematically) be an Equipment Glyph, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 16th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I definitely see the appeal for #4, but I don't feel like the Nullification Device works as a permanent glyph. That's the one drawback there. It should really (thematically) be an Equipment Glyph, IMO.
Really, why? The Nullification Device can be explained (thematically) however fits best. Sure, it could be a handheld contraption, or it could be a generator-sized super device. I'm not seeing why it would have to be limited to Equipment Glyph, what am I missing?

If it really was a problem and we wanted to do #4, we could just not do the Nullification Device and do a different glyph.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
SYMBIOTE MOVEMENT 15
When counting spaces for Agent Venom's movement, ignore elevations. Agent Venom may move over water without stopping, move over figures without becoming engaged, and move over obstacles such as ruins. Agent Venom may not move more than 40 levels up or down in one turn. When Agent Venom moves, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Agent Venom is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, Agent Venom takes no damage and may immediately move up to 3 spaces.

SYMBIOTE RAGE
Subtract 1 from Agent Venom's Range number for each wound marker on this card.

HAIL MARY
If he did not move this turn, Agent Venom may add 1 to his Attack number for each adjacent enemy figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Some thoughts on special powers for Flash. There's an attempt at combining Symbiote Senses and Tendril Swing because those powers are must-haves for any Symbiote character, but they eat up a ludicrous amount of text on the card and make it harder to fit in the special powers that actually differentiate the characters. (Not sure where public opinion on that is )

Anyway, slightly different spin here that sacrifices the gun fu (which seemed like kind of a tough balancing act) in favor of making him into more of the surgical strike commando (with potential for getting bogged down with the 'small stuff' or giving in to his anger issues and freaking out) he is in the first few issues of Remender's run.
I like all those powers my only problem is is that Symbiote Movement 15 might not be agreed on because we have already had two symbiotes designed that have the two powers split. I would prefer if the last two powers where one power together though. You seem to know more about the character than I do (although I don't know much about him anyway), and I do like your ideas.
Old June 16th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yeah, I would definitely combine those last two and call it Symbiote Rage still.
Old June 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM

So it is something like this?
SYMBIOTE RAGE
Subtract 1 from Agent Venom's Range number for each wound marker on this card, and if he did not move this turn, Agent Venom may add 1 to his Attack number for each adjacent enemy figure.
Old June 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
So it is something like this?
SYMBIOTE RAGE
Subtract 1 from Agent Venom's Range number and add 1 to his attack value for each wound marker on this card, and if he did not move this turn, Agent Venom may add 1 to his Attack number for each adjacent enemy figure.
Nah, it can be simpified
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was digging through my bag of uncarded minis looking for some of the new units that just got released and it inspired to work up a few more designs. I really like the Intergang Agents card, but they could use some better allies. So I came up with a few new units to round out that faction.

NAME = INTERGANG UNDERBOSS
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CRIME BOSS
PERSONALITY = BRUTAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 90?

WHAT EVER IT COST

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Intergang Underboss, you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card and immediately take a turn with one Criminal, Assassin, or Mercenary Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of this Intergang Underboss.

APOKOLIPTIAN WEAPONRY

When rolling attack dice, if this Intergang Underboss rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure immediately receives one unblockable hit before rolling defense dice.

NAME = INTERGANG MEDIC
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = UNSCRUPULOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 75?

YOU’RE NOT DONE FIGHTING YET

Instead of moving with this Intergang Medic you may roll the twenty sided die. On a roll of 6 or higher you may return a previously destroyed Common Squad Criminal you control to the board. Place the figure adjacent to this Intergang Medic.

APOKOLIPTIAN MED PACK

Instead of attacking with this Intergang Medic you may choose a Criminal or Crime Boss Hero adjacent to this Intergang Medic and roll the twenty sided die. On a roll of 8 or higher, remove 1 wound marker from that figures card.

--------------------------------------------------------
Not sure if the points are close but I thought those were some ideal starting points looking at the bigger picture for a self contained Intergang Army build.

Intergang Agents x3 (360)
Intergang Underboss (90)......(450)
Intergang Medic x2 (150).......(600)

So a nice little 600 point Intergang army foundation that can be added onto with Assassins, Criminals, and/or Mercs to scale up into bigger and bigger armies. The Agents choose the Underboss as their Boss. He reveals OM1 & then the X OM to activate a Medic or another Criminal/Assassin/Merc. Agents then get to move and attack with 5 figures on OM2 and/or OM3. The Medics can not move to try and put downed Agents back into the fight. They can also try to heal the Underboss or any Criminal allies by not attacking. The Merc & Assassin allies are on their own though. The Medic is also useful when working with other criminal common squads, Crime Bosses, and Criminals. But not a universal medic that will just get thrown into any army for healing up the Heavy Hitters. With both units having 3 defense and 3 life, they would only be operating at maximum efficiency for a short period of time before it started to unravel.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 16th, 2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sounds good thus far!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy