Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of The Creeper (Vote 4 Public Playtesting)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2022, 11:51 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Creeper (Vote 4 Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old January 21st, 2022, 03:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Creeper (Public Playtesting)

I'll have the other half of tests up in a bit, formatting got messed up, but here's the part of my playtest. Sorry for the delay.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: The Creeper (not the Scooby Doo one)@215 points

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Where'd You Get Those Peepers?: The Creeper (215), Ultraman (440), Superwoman (250), Grid (200), Beat Cops x1 (65) Venom Pigeon (30)- 1200 total vs Mega Firepower: Ms. Marvel (350), Megatron (410), Firestorm (330), Oracle (110)- 1200 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: I think he's probably ok. He has a lot going on with carrying and start zone bombing and healing and tricky plays, but he's fairly expensive and his actual stats are pretty low. He was fun to play around with.

He could be really oppressive against squad figures since he can dip out after one attack and reliably get 1 or 2 kills off on them next turn and heal back whatever damage he took and they're just sorta stuck trudging over to your start zone to kill the Ant or whatever you have hanging over there to shut him down. But C3G usually doesn't care about screwing over squads

I think if he were to need depowering against squads / cheap stuff, I'd just recommend letting him only heal off his normal attack. Or have the healing only trigger once per turn (as in if he hits it with claw carry, he can't hit it with his normal that turn). That way he wouldn't be getting such a massive swing in healing off in a turn.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 22nd, 2022, 12:17 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thank you sir. So far he's looking fairly even. We'll see what the next set shows.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 10:10 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: The Creeper

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: The Creeper (215), Pinhead (335), Jason Voorhees (175), Freddy Kreuger (175) (900) VS Blue Lantern (Warth) (260), Guy Gardner (320), Kyle Rayner (300), Green Construct (Shield) (20) x1 (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: The Creeper (215), Hellboy (340), Ghost Rider (265), Captain America (180) (1000) VS Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Superboy (240), Red Robin (160) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Creeper’s cost seems fair, but I feel he might need a slight point bump. Either that, or I just got lucky with him. Either way, he seems like a nice unit to fit into most builds.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I don’t really know anything about the actual character, but I do know that I really like the way he plays. I like either that or the way my dice roll . Really cool design though, can’t wait to see it released!
Not sure how reliable these are, as they were admittedly luck filled. We'll wait to see what Archie comes up with and hopefully have enough to wrap up.
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Where’d you get those peepers

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: The Creeper(215), Pinhead(335), Jason(175), Freddy(175) (900) VS Wonder Woman(310), All Might(340), Zatanna(250) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: The Creeper(215), Pinhead(335), Jason(175), Leatherface(95), Sam(95), Chucky(85) (1000) VS Reverse-Flash, Captain Cold (II), Tar Pit, The Top, Pied Piper, Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Creeper felt pretty powerful. His tricks add a lot to the Slasher faction especially, shoring up many of their weaknesses. He gets a free unblockable and enemy figure movement each turn that is very difficult to prevent. Jeeper’s Creepers means that Creeper will be attacking (and moving) basically whoever he wants, whenever he wants, since he can be placed anywhere. If you don’t have a big attacker, Creeper just constantly disappears. And the healing discourages attacking him even more. It’s a rough combo in-faction, because you don’t want to prioritize Creeper or Jason, but due to their speed, they’re the first ones you encounter on the battlefield. And you’re slogging through so much life on everyone, especially with the various resurrections and healing. Just feels like there’s nothing you can do as the opponent.

I’m not entirely sure what I’d recommend tweaking. Something to make Creeper easier to kill would be my suggestion. Limiting how often he can go back on his card would be huge. He’s got a fun power set to play, just frustrating to play against in my opinion.
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, shoot totally forgot about my other tests here. I'll get those up once I get back from the store.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Thanks!

Just a clarifying question, did you play it that he takes LEAs when using Claw Carry if he was engaged prior to moving? Just double checking there as that's something that should see him get wounded a little more. He's also susceptible to auto-wounds which don't trigger his Jeeper's Creepers retreat.

As for tweaking him down, it looks like others had more success than I(I went 1-2, but you and Alex went 2-0, and SW went 1-1), so I have no issue depowering a tad at this point.

A couple options:

A: Normal qualifier & takes LEAs
Quote:
JEEPER’S CREEPERS
At the end of the round, or after defending against a normal attack, you may remove the Creeper from the battlefield and place him on this card, and he does not take any leaving engagement attacks. Before taking a turn with the Creeper, if he is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on any empty space on the battlefield, and any figure attacked by him this turn subtracts 1 shield from its roll.
B: Only when he takes 2 or more wounds.
Quote:
JEEPER’S CREEPERS
At the end of the round, or after receiving two or more wounds, you may remove the Creeper from the battlefield and place him on this card, and he does not take any leaving engagement attacks. Before taking a turn with the Creeper, if he is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on any empty space on the battlefield, and any figure attacked by him this turn subtracts 1 shield from its roll.
Let me know if you have a preference. I can run a couple follow up games to make sure it feels more reigned in.
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yep, if he was engaged he had to take LEAs. He never had to take more than 1 LEA from that at a time for me, though.

That first tweak looks more fun to me (more ways to play around it). Fine either way though.
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:31 PM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT The Creeper

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
The Creeper(215), Pinhead(335), Jason(175), Freddy(175) (900)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Oracle(110) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
The Creeper(215), Pinhead(335), Jason(175), Leatherface(95), Sam(95), Chucky(85) (1000)
vs.
Black Canary(220), Green Arrow(210), Wonder Woman(310), Hawkwoman(260) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
The tweak seems good. Him taking the extra LEAs when being placed on his card will make the user think twice in some cases, and the vulnerability to special attacks will give the opposing player another means to deal with him.
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Archie

Looking good.
Old January 24th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Re: The Book of The Creeper (Vote 4 Final Editing)

He should see some more testing with a few Slashers/Tormentors yet to be designed, but I feel he's in a good place.

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library