Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 26th, 2011, 03:34 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of M-43 Resistance Fighters

Humanoid, not hominid. Humanoid is a body plan. Hominid (hominidae) is a family.

And yes, Star Wars freaks me out sometimes.
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

I was under the impression that Hominids were proto-humans.

Great unit nonetheless! I'm gonna have to try these guys out...

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old September 27th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Hominids include humans. Proto-humans were as well.

Old September 27th, 2011, 04:31 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I think using Tandros Kreel with these guys in a screen maximizes both of their special abilities. Tandros can engage something and that something can only attack him, and the M-43 can engage that figure as well to keep it from moving around or risking disengagement while shooting at other things. Now if only Tandros were a Meriedian....

Wave 15 - Lux Dara, Mariedian genetic engineer.

Gene Mutation Special Ability - At the beginning of the game, Lux Dara may choose one medium or small unique figure and place the Gene Mutation marker on that figure's card. For the rest of the game, that figure is considered Mariedian.

Species Expert Aura - All friendly Mariedians adjacent to Lux Dara may add 1 to their attack when attacking. This aura may not be used when attacking Soulborgs, Elementals, Constructs, or Undead.

Anybody have any good army ideas for these guys yet? Especially thematical?

600 pts - The Last Stand of Humans on Earth
Nakita 120
Skahen 120
Carr 100
Krav 100
Jax 30
Resistance x2 130

Nakita just behind the Resistance as a screen, Skahen to adjust the occasional figure, Carr as a heavy hitter, Krav because they're Krav, Jax as filler/possibly hit a special defender. Perhaps not the best army, but not too bad, I think. And it's thematic. Roll it out against some soulborgs or Gorillas for a Sci-Fi Battle

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:56 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Gene Mutation Special Ability - At the beginning of the game, Lux Dara may choose one medium or small unique figure and place the Gene Mutation marker on that figure's card. For the rest of the game, that figure is considered Mariedian.

Species Expert Aura - All friendly Mariedians adjacent to Lux Dara may add 1 to their attack when attacking. This aura may not be used when attacking Soulborgs, Elementals, Constructs, or Undead.
Neat ideas, and I'm sure that there are more mariedians on the way, but why would your 'Species Expert' concept not affect soulborgs? I was of the impression that 'borgs are precisely what the mariedians are good at fighting.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post

Neat ideas, and I'm sure that there are more mariedians on the way, but why would your 'Species Expert' concept not affect soulborgs? I was of the impression that 'borgs are precisely what the mariedians are good at fighting.
The idea was kind of a biology-expert that could explain the weaknesses of different species. So I created an exception for everything that didn't seem very biological to me. Thematically it doesn't work with the idea of an anti-soulborg resistance group, but there was a time before the soulborgs, when the Mariedians lived peacefully and conducted research while spanning galaxies........

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Its an interesting idea but doesn't make a whole lot of sense given the backstory of the Mariedians, Alpha Prime and the Soulborgs. The surviving Mariedians are a few millennium apart from the advanced society they were and I can't see a genetic engineer being a common course of study as part of a resistance or as a slave on a prison planet.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 27th, 2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Its an interesting idea but doesn't make a whole lot of sense given the backstory of the Mariedians, Alpha Prime and the Soulborgs. The surviving Mariedians are a few millennium apart from the advanced society they were and I can't see a genetic engineer being a common course of study as part of a resistance or as a slave on a prison planet.
Maybe he/she worked as a slave in the Soulborg data banks where information about all species encountered are stored so that the soulborgs know how to most effectively combat all life-forms. Then, one day, he discovered new entries concerning Mariedians being a suitable component for a biologically-based new fuel source which led to the discovery of a plot to liquidate the prison colony on Isadora. He stole the plans and made a desperate effort to escape and warn the resistance so they could try to rescue the prisoners. After taking out the data bank overseer IDK-21 using an electro-magnet normally used to move the heavy databanks, he came across Deathwalkers 9000 and 8000 who were both in stasis-mode for repairs. He switched their arms, putting the machine gun used for Rapid Fire Special Attack on 9K and the missle used for Explosion Special Attack on 8K, took a picture with his inventory apparatus, and was then discovered by Deathwalker 7000. 7K, sensing a nearby enemy presence, reached for a large, red button on his chest and disappeared suddenly in a bright blue flash. Not exactly what Lux expected from a Soulborg acting against an enemy being, but at least it was gone. Suddenly a red flash sears beneath Lux, tearing a whole in his leg the size of a gyro-spanner. He fell to the ground and turned to see a dark form known only as the Warden coming rapidly closer. The Warden always shot to wound, because he enjoyed seeing the fear enter his enemies' or rather victims' eyes as he raised his evisceraxe high. As the blade sped straight towards his chest, Dux stretched out his arm, as though he could stop the course of the Warden's weapon which would be the end of him and his mission, spelling doom for the prisoners of Isadora. Suddenly, he found himself in another place, a place far from familiar, a place full of green. The first thing to sink into his mind is that he has no idea where he is, and he has failed his mission to warn the Resistance.....

This is the Age of CustomScape!! You can have it your way!!!

Jugger

Old September 30th, 2011, 08:17 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like the book is missing the listing of the powers for the card.
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:26 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Fixed.

I was basing this Book off the official ones, which don't list the powers, just the card. I didn't realize the C3V Books worked differently.
Old September 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Fixed.
Great! Thx.

Quote:
I was basing this Book off the official ones, which don't list the powers, just the card. I didn't realize the C3V Books worked differently.
I think it follows the C3G model which lists the powers. I don't know about others, but I find it particularly useful to have the text available in the Books.
Old October 16th, 2011, 03:17 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

I'm actually playing these guys right ow, and I'm a bit confused about the Guerilla Tactics ability. When it says you can move any Maeridian, does it mean all Maeridians or one Maeridians.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs