Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 22nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations!

Updated Domino's card.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 22nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! Updated Domino 4/

A couple of aesthetic notes on Domino:

I would change either the panel color or the font color... the white letters on light grey panel are low-contrast and a bit hard to read, especially when it's printed out.

Maybe I'm missing a piece of key thematic info, but wouldn't dropping the 's' at the end of Double Attacks be more 'official'?

The text of the powers is a little close to the right side... you still have plenty of room if you wanted to increase the text size or move some words down to the next line [for example, in the first power's text, move the word 'one' on the first line down to the next line]. I only mention this to maximize readability and visual appeal.

Other than that, really nice card. Those re-roll abilities will be extremely frustrating for her opponents; good job she's only got 3 each for attack & defense!

I'm still waiting for that new Godzilla card...
Old April 23rd, 2009, 12:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't know Killer Croc had regenerative powers ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2009, 12:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I didn't know Killer Croc had regenerative powers ...
Wikipedia says he does so it must be true! And Sherm n Grey Owl seem to think so, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
A couple of aesthetic notes on Domino:

I would change either the panel color or the font color... the white letters on light grey panel are low-contrast and a bit hard to read, especially when it's printed out.
I thought about that but my printout doesn't look too bad. I'll try another panel color and see how that looks.

Quote:
Maybe I'm missing a piece of key thematic info, but wouldn't dropping the 's' at the end of Double Attacks be more 'official'?
Yes.

Quote:
he text of the powers is a little close to the right side... you still have plenty of room if you wanted to increase the text size or move some words down to the next line [for example, in the first power's text, move the word 'one' on the first line down to the next line]. I only mention this to maximize readability and visual appeal.
I'll work on it.

Quote:
Other than that, really nice card. Those re-roll abilities will be extremely frustrating for her opponents; good job she's only got 3 each for attack & defense!
Oh, crap. My changes didn't take! I actually changed "Even the Odds" to simply say: "Attackers subtract 1 attack die," as I thought the re-rolling was overkill. "Luck and Agility" gives her an effective attack of 4.5 and defense of 5. Having the enemy reroll all skulls and shields would up those even more....what do you think?

Quote:
I'm still waiting for that new Godzilla card...
Oh, it's coming, my friend, it's coming...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!

Last edited by The B.I.V.; April 23rd, 2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Okay, as promised, Godzilla:

Also check the front page for the Marvel version. I also finally perfected Domino by giving her a resistance to d20 attacks, view the finished card also on the front page!

Brandon

Old May 15th, 2009, 07:38 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! Godzilla added 5/

Godzilla is pretty neat nice work here. The only thing I might be careful about is that Stomp is the name of a Special Attack on Hulk's card.

Old May 15th, 2009, 07:56 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I LOVE this. Pure awesomeness, from the look of the card to the stats. Destructive is perfect. If I was making a G-custom, I'd use Monster or Kaiju, but I understand that Beast has the classic synergy, so I'll let it slide!

As hi1 pointed out, Stomp is an official power, but Smash or Crush or Squish or Squash or ... would all work equally well if you decided to change it up.

Anyway, fantastic work my friend. Time to break out my vinyl Godzilla figures.

Last edited by Garada; July 23rd, 2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old May 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Good points, guys! It's funny how it takes someone else to point out the obvious, sometimes...changed Stomp to Trample. 'Course now, his card resembles a MtG card with both Trample and Rampage on there...D

Brandon

Old June 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! LIZARD added 6/15

Added Lizard!

Brandon

Old June 15th, 2009, 08:59 PM
C3G Hero

Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! LIZARD added 6/15

AWESOME! He looks great, BIV! I just knew Reptosapien would make a fine Lizard. Well done, sir!
Old July 16th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! DEADPOOL + X-LADI

I'm proud to present Deadpool, Storm, Rogue and Psylocke! These are easily some of my best works to date (if I do say so myself)! Quite breathtaking! But wait 'til you see what I have next!

Brandon

Old July 16th, 2009, 11:00 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! DEADPOOL + X-LADI

Nice customs, BIV, but some of your cards seem to be on a canceled Photobucket account and aren't showing up any more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations