Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Draftable Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The issue I see for the Lawmaster and Judges is the rule that only one VDO can move per OM. That is really going to hinder Hershey's Chief Judge mass movement power.
I only see two or maybe three Lawmasters in a Judge build and they can carry a passenger, so they may be able to slow roll the big guns effectively.
We need a wording tweak, because while I can see why you're translating things that way, that's not the intention.

From the rules:

Quote:
Instead of moving normally with an Army Card you control, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space for a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle. You may only move a Vehicle once each player turn.
That isn't intended to mean that only one vehicle can be moved during a player's turn, but rather that each individual vehicle can only be moved once.

I'm going to tweak to the following:

Quote:
Instead of moving normally with an Army Card you control, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space for a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle. You may only move each Vehicle this way once during each player turn.
The "this way" also covers that you should still be able to throw it with Magneto or whatever after driving it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I would love to see the Lawmaster. I just need to know where to get one.

Here's my edits on the Sports Car. Target points are windows.
Quote:
NAME = Sports Car
DESIGNATION = Vehicle Destructible Object

COVER = Partial
OCCUPANCY = 2
SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 3

POINTS = 100

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 8
DEFENSE = 4

HIT AND RUN 11
After moving this Sports Car one or more spaces, you may choose one adjacent figure not occupying this vehicle. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and this vehicle receives one wound if the chosen figure has the Super Strength special power. Hit and Run may only be used once per turn. After using Hit and Run, you may continue this Sports Car’s movement, if possible.
Hmm, it never came up in testing, but I don't hate the idea that you could drive in such a way as to hurt another passenger. It's not unthematic.

I'm fine with these changes if folks prefer it this way, though. We will need unanimous Hero approval for these changes, of course.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It looks good but I want to finalize the vehicle rules first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It looks good but I want to finalize the vehicle rules first.
Agreed. Please look over the link in the OP when you have a chance and let me know of any issues you find! I definitely want to make sure these are revised and edited appropriately before we enlist art here.

Old August 12th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was playing that wrong then and makes VDOs even better for the F4 and the Judges.
Not too worried as the cost adds up and you can lose a VDO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I would love to see the Lawmaster. I just need to know where to get one.
Do you mean a figure? There are a couple options.
There is a Hot Wheels motorcycle that works for a more modern looking Lawmaster.
There is a mod for a Warhammer 40K Space Marine Bike if you want a classic looking Lawmaster.
I will post it up in my OS design thread tomorrow.
Old August 12th, 2019, 05:38 PM

Yeah, I definitely had two Sports Cars going at a time in some of my Fan Four tests. It definitely wasn't overpowering, though. I think the best thing we did was dropping the stats of the Sports Car so drastically. It works so much better with the rules system this way (and a car should be a lot easier to smash than Batman in a superhero game).

Old August 13th, 2019, 11:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

While we’re in final editing, my suggestion is to split this up into a few rulebooks. Why not make Draftable DOs a separate thing from Vehicle DOs? And make Enclosed Structures a separate thing as well?
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like this Nobody guy. He has good ideas. We should keep him around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 13th, 2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
While we’re in final editing, my suggestion is to split this up into a few rulebooks. Why not make Draftable DOs a separate thing from Vehicle DOs? And make Enclosed Structures a separate thing as well?
Quote:
Why don't we ask the art dept. what they're up for?
@japes @Soundwarp SG-1 is that it for art, right now with Scapey out of the picture?

Old August 13th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
He's as cunning as his namesake, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think at least for the moment it’s just me and japes yeah. I’ve never done a rulebook before, but I’m sure I can figure it out if I have to.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rulebooks aren't done in Photoshop. It's inDesign or Illustrator, I can't remember which. I have the whole suite. You guys lay it out and come up with the art work and I'll do it however you want. If you want me to be picking out the artwork and such then I'll do one book.

Look at the Spell book rules for inspiration. That's the last one I did.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library