Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 26th, 2010, 01:56 AM

Vydar's Warlord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: River of Blood

Use the bodies as stepping stones to cross The River of Blood!
Old July 26th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I have seen alot of people asking what River of Blood is, so I set a link in the original post. Hopefully this helps.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 27th, 2010, 11:06 AM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

Ok now I get the feeling this isnt going to be released until wave d2 is. Sad really considering we all thought this was to go with d1 back in March, but hey whats another month right?
Old July 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnguy12000 View Post
Ok now I get the feeling this isnt going to be released until wave d2 is. Sad really considering we all thought this was to go with d1 back in March, but hey whats another month right?
Actually, theGuru said that he made a mistake and it was supposed to be released between the two.

Either way, it's still been quite awhile.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 11:55 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: River of Blood-Preview Links Added

The River of Blood will be revealed at Gencon!

Come by Hall F on Saturday for Day 2 of the Gencon Championship and get a look at the complete Adventure! We'll have a special copy available on the prize table for the winner of the event.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Good news. I was thinking the river had run dry.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Dang. Now I really wish I could go to GenCon. Great news anyway. Hopefully it will be up on the internet quick for those of us unable to get to GenCon.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post

Come by Hall F on Saturday for Day 2 of the Gencon Championship and get a look at the complete Adventure! We'll have a special copy available on the prize table for the winner of the event.
When and where will it be posted then????

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 2nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not privy to when the WOTC version will go online. This is a special Gencon release printed specifically for the winner of the championship straight from our files.

Those with cameras can feel free to take some pictures of it and post them online as it will be on the table during the event on Saturday.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Well that is just too cool. Looking forward to getting a look at it!
Old August 2nd, 2010, 03:22 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post

Woot Woot!!! Yeah!!!

Now after all our speculation, we can finally see if any of us were right.

I doubt it but who knows!
Old August 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

A printed copy only for the winner? The could have made a printout for all participants as a sort of exclusive (better than nothing). I wonder if there are glyphs in this? I always said a good exclusive would be a glyph and scenario guide - not as expensive as a figure to make, and not as in demand for people to sell for a lot on eBay, but still a great gift for supporters who showed up to Gencon and signed up for Heroscape.

Well, I guess we should be thankful somebody gets a printed scenario.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News