Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 31st, 2010, 12:06 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How did YOU play with Legos?

As a kid I only had a few small sets & I HAD to use every piece.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 31st, 2010, 12:36 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Started playing with them again this week. Actually they're sets from the Mega Bloks Dragons line. I've been collecting them since my son was born (stopped a couple years ago when it completely changed and has since pretty much disappeared), and now he's almost 8.

We've been busting them all out and building 'Dragon Land' (I have over 70 sets to open!!!!!).

-insert signature here-
Old July 31st, 2010, 02:27 PM

dragon master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was playing with mine last week. I only have star wars lego cause its the only good stuf these days....
Old August 4th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Started playing with them again this week. Actually they're sets from the Mega Bloks Dragons line. ...
Get thee behind me spawn of the dark one! How dareth though speak of Mega Blocks in a Lego thread!
Old August 4th, 2010, 09:22 AM

nyra90 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Our parents only bought us mega blocks so I never really played with lego. And by the time I was 7 I only played with k-nex and transformers.
Old August 4th, 2010, 10:52 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Started playing with them again this week. Actually they're sets from the Mega Bloks Dragons line. ...
Get thee behind me spawn of the dark one! How dareth though speak of Mega Blocks in a Lego thread!
Egads!!! Did he mention Mega Blocks in this Lego thread?!?!?!?!
He should be hanged by his thumbs!
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:04 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Bah, der both the same thing, get off yer high horse.

-insert signature here-
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

When it came to legos, I did very little building and not a lot of playing. I am the same way with Heroscape, I enjoy making armies and seeing them on the board more than I really enjoy the gameplay (even if the gameplay is still fun )

I enjoy building the maps the most about Heroscape, if it were played on flat or even empty areas, it would totally not do it for me.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:53 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What are these Lego things you speak of?

I'm teasing, but I never owned any Legos (or mega blocks or connectey things.) The closest I ever had were Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs.

(I had that exact canister of Tinker Toys)

Anyway, I would occasionally play with Legos at cousin's houses, but they never had sets (maybe they weren't out yet). They just had these large flat green bases that you build Rainbow Bright esque houses on.

Do they even make those bright primary color bricks or have they regulated to only castles and space ships?

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Good old Lincoln Logs! I remember them. Good times. I would build cabins, then I'd use the smallest logs to make "cannons" then throw them at the cabin to destroy it. Good stuff.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

winona, they still make those and they come in tubs with none or very few minifigures. Lego has taken to making more and more licensed sets (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Batman, etc.) that are more about the characters ad less about the bricks/buildings.
Old August 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They have also recently come out with a lot of Creator sets that have no licensing or minifigures at all. Really, LEGO offers the best of both worlds now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion