Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: In how many states have you played Heroscape?
1 47 35.88%
2 32 24.43%
3-4 36 27.48%
5-7 13 9.92%
8 and up, just like Heroscape 3 2.29%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd, 2009, 12:40 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
What is your Heroscape STATE number?

I'm glad that R˙chean started "What's Your Heroscape Number" thread awhile back. I keep returning to it to add to my total. Through tournaments and gamedays on this site, I've played against scores of people that I'd otherwise never have met.

The idea behind this thread isn't to talk about how many people you've played, but to tally up how many states you've played Heroscape in. Add countries too, if you like!

I'm at 6: Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, and Missouri.

What's your heroscape state number? Who is the most well-traveled Heroscaper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion