Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Batman (Terry McGinnis) ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Well, does he look closer to THIS or to THIS in body mass? If it's the second, I think we should probably bump his attack up some - guy looks buffer than Bruce Wayne in his prime!
Oh, the figure definitely has muscles... I'm pretty sure someone's taken a picture already, lemme scrounge it up...

Here it is! Mine of course looks better, since I touched it up and took away the blandness of the paintjob, BUT....

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think A3n's comic art fits with that just fine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is there any precedent for having an "OR" instead of an "or"?
I suppose you refer to my BATLINK suggestions...
The large "OR" wasn´t supposed to be a suggestion for actual word size, merely meant to draw attention to the two alternative uses for the power.
Old October 19th, 2010, 02:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. I referred to what was in the first post, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2010, 02:56 AM

I think we want to make an adjustment to this:

BATSUIT COMLINK
After moving and before attacking, you may reveal the X-Order Marker on this card to either add 1 to Batman's attack number this turn, or add 4 to Batman´s range number for this turn.

Originally I thought about going with "add 1 die to Batman's attack" but then what are you adding to his range? Referring to the number is cleaner, I think.

Old October 19th, 2010, 07:05 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd have backed you with the 5 life Pyre...

I like the Comlink ability... a bit of genius there...
Old October 19th, 2010, 09:25 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Bat Cloaking can probably just adopt the Nakita's official wording:

BAT CLOAKING
Batman can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If there are no revealed Order Markers on this card, Batman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks, or any special powers that require clear sight has no visible hit zone.
Old October 19th, 2010, 12:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Gotcha. I referred to what was in the first post, though.
Like I said, I copy/pasted it...

Quote:
I think we want to make an adjustment to this:

BATSUIT COMLINK
After moving and before attacking, you may reveal the X-Order Marker on this card to either add 1 to Batman's attack number this turn, or add 4 to Batman´s range number for this turn.

Originally I thought about going with "add 1 die to Batman's attack" but then what are you adding to his range? Referring to the number is cleaner, I think.
Updating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I'd have backed you with the 5 life Pyre...
Shoot, I was just convinced that 4 would be alright, and now I want to fight it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Bat Cloaking can probably just adopt the Nakita's official wording
Sounds good! Changed.
Old October 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:

BAT CLOAKING
Batman can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If there are no revealed Order Markers on this card, Batman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks, or any special powers that require clear sight has no visible hit zone.
Disagree. There are special powers that require clear sight instead of clear line of sight that don't need a hitzone to work.
For instance, I can have clear sight on a zombie for a power requiring clear sight without seeing the zombie's head. I think Magnetic Throw is a good example. The zombie's toe could be in clear sight of Magneto and Magneto could throw him (as long as he's not more than 4 spaces away). If Magneto could "see" Batman's toe while Batman's cloaked, however, Magneto shouldn't be able to throw him, because he wouldn't really be able to see that invisible toe.
This is the reason we went this direction with Martian Manhunter and Invisible Woman.

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:

BAT CLOAKING
Disagree. There are special powers that require clear sight instead of clear line of sight that don't need a hitzone to work.
For instance, I can have clear sight on a zombie for a power requiring clear sight without seeing the zombie's head. I think Magnetic Throw is a good example. The zombie's toe could be in clear sight of Magneto and Magneto could throw him (as long as he's not more than 4 spaces away). If Magneto could "see" Batman's toe while Batman's cloaked, however, Magneto shouldn't be able to throw him, because he wouldn't really be able to see that invisible toe.
This is the reason we went this direction with Martian Manhunter and Invisible Woman.
Changing it back
Old October 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM

So wishy washy, lol.

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
So wishy washy, lol.
Well, I'll leave the wording arguments to you guys, since I'm horrible at that

And I know this seems really rushed, but is there really anything else to do before the initial playtest? I see no big problems, it seems like a solid design so far. The comments are all nitpicky stuff that can be changed later, anyway, if they come up, so...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library