Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 19th, 2012, 04:32 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

My veiw on why they're Valkrill is that they are a future sub-culture on Marr that rejects the Hive and it's organic comnponents in favor of the more "advanced" powers of technology. Their goal is to destroy all organic life in the universe to prove machines powerful and more capable than their organic counterparts. Valkrill aiming to destroy all life (and everything else) in the universe seemed a perfect fit.

Just my
Old August 19th, 2012, 04:38 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
My veiw on why they're Valkrill is that they are a future sub-culture on Marr that rejects the Hive and it's organic comnponents in favor of the more "advanced" powers of technology. Their goal is to destroy all organic life in the universe to prove machines powerful and more capable than their organic counterparts. Valkrill aiming to destroy all life (and everything else) in the universe seemed a perfect fit.

Just my
Awesome explanation!
Old September 11th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

First time I saw havech eradicator's army card, I didn't like them.
I thought I won't like to play with figures who can die alone when trying a ranged attack...

I played with them, I played against them... Now I know that they're really good and fun to play. You must choice if you prefer make this ranged attack or be attacked by an opponent before attacking. You have to try to be quickly adjacent to limit your risk. My son wasn't affraid to make ranged attack to kill a wounded Cyprien (and he killed him after a 18 !)
Sometimes we can make mistakes when judging an army card...
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you roll an 18-20, do the eradicators have to roll for plasma surge again or not?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
If you roll an 18-20, do the eradicators have to roll for plasma surge again or not?
If you roll an 18-20, you may attack again. If you attack a non-adjacent figure again, then yes, you have to roll again. If you roll another 18-20, you could attack and roll a third time, and so on. I've gotten 4 attacks in one turn with the same Eradicator in that way...

Old April 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How much does the ranged attack factor into their cost? Is it generally a good idea to avoid it like the drain?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Horned Skull Brutes are a 4/4 melee squad, so you need to use the ranged attack in some matchups. But, the attack must be worth the risk (I'd never use the ranged attack against Vipers, for instance). Each game the Havech will probably play a little differently.
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
How much does the ranged attack factor into their cost? Is it generally a good idea to avoid it like the drain?
If you can attack in melee, do it. If you can't attack in melee but can attack from range with height on a 4+def or hero figure, I'd say do it. Usually a range attack without height or against a low-defense squad figure is a bad idea, but even then you might get lucky with extra attacks (I've gotten 4 extra attacks with one fig before, I think).

Even though it's easier to self-destruct with them than with the Stingers, losing a figure to Surge doesn't lose you any attacks, so its not as risky of a move. I've won at least one game with them without making a single melee attack; you lose a bunch of figures, but you can do a whole lot of damage in the process.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 10th, 2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Note that I go for the ranged attack more than I probably should... Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't.
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

But is it the ranged attack option that makes them a B+? Arch-vile read my mind. I'm looking at HSB and thinking that maybe they're underrated.

Old April 10th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It's the flexibility that makes them a B+, in my opinion. Your opponent has to plan for both melee and ranged attacks; he can't just expect one or the other. Plus, the Havech have 6 move, which is really fast for range.
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM

That's what I assumed.

Old April 10th, 2013, 03:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Personally, if I have to take a ranged shot with the Havechs (or Stingers, for that matter) I almost always take it. Risk is fun.

Then again, my playstyle pretty much matches Tony Stark's philosophy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs