Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 8th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Bio? Never heard of them.
Dude that's totally one of the Metal Men.
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
The quickest recap is probably this:
https://www.halopedia.org/NOBLE_Team
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker Phantom Fighter knows what's in an order marker

Also quick insight, not that anyone asked. There are plenty of reasons I may be crazy, but Metal Men and Noble Team "at the same time" is more of a I want the Metal Men to be available one day and my son wants Halo to be. We played a match recently with the outsiders so he can see Halo on the heroscape board, but apparently that wasn't what he was talking about.

Anyway I know 15+ cards (6 metal, 6 halo, and some trick arrows) will take forever to get the points needed to get all these play tests done and get official. I am just trying to get ideas out there to get thoughts etc... We have already played matches with the full team vs other C3G 1000 point teams just to see the Halo figures in action, but any suggestions on design would be greatly appreciated and the desire at the moment. Making them official can come later, and maybe Master Chief or some other Halo figs are official by then.

Also what is the point of dreaming small anyway??
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Dude that's totally one of the Metal Men.
perhaps the strongest of them. More metal men ideas coming though for sure!
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, brainstorm away! Every single C3Ger has done drafts for stuff and then taken years to actually run that design. Coming up with brainstorms is fun, lets us all share ideas, and helps you grow skills as a designer.
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Just A Head

It's a really cool design! "Make It Count" is really immediately evocative.
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Make It Count doesn't 100% work as is given you can be destroyed by things that aren't a figure attacking.

Though I suppose there could be an implied "if there is one" after the attacking figure bit Still I'd personally spell that out more.

Or just like do like "would be defeated by an enemy figure" in the first bit cause then he could key off of that later to roll against dudes using unblockables or whatnots. That would mean he couldn't save people from Lava I guess but probably not the biggest loss.

Oh also, a bit weird that he can roll an unblockable against a dude that could potentially be anywhere on the map (or even off the map).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Make It Count doesn't 100% work as is given you can be destroyed by things that aren't a figure attacking.

Though I suppose there could be an implied "if there is one" after the attacking figure bit Still I'd personally spell that out more.

Or just like do like "would be defeated by an enemy figure" in the first bit cause then he could key off of that later to roll against dudes using unblockables or whatnots. That would mean he couldn't save people from Lava I guess but probably not the biggest loss.

Oh also, a bit weird that he can roll an unblockable against a dude that could potentially be anywhere on the map (or even off the map).
What about something like:
If an allied Soldier within 4 spaces of Noble 5 would be defeated by an enemy figure as a result of an attack or special power, you may instead take no damage. If you do and the enemy figure was within 6 spaces of that allied soldier, roll 1 damage die against that enemy figure, and then defeat Noble 5. All Soldiers in the Noble Team Faction gain +1 attack die for the remainder of the round if Noble 5 is defeated by this ability.

It is a little wordy so please keep the suggestions coming.
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yeah, brainstorm away! Every single C3Ger has done drafts for stuff and then taken years to actually run that design. Coming up with brainstorms is fun, lets us all share ideas, and helps you grow skills as a designer.
This is the place for dreaming big for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, just wanted some idea of what I was looking at.
Looks solid. Maybe a little soft for 250 but looks in the ballpark.
I like that the attack bonus is limited to one round.

I would expect you will get some help on those arrows and maybe Halo as well.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Fighter View Post
What about something like:
If an allied Soldier within 4 spaces of Noble 5 would be defeated by an enemy figure as a result of an attack or special power, you may instead take no damage. If you do and the enemy figure was within 6 spaces of that allied soldier, roll 1 damage die against that enemy figure, and then defeat Noble 5. All Soldiers in the Noble Team Faction gain +1 attack die for the remainder of the round if Noble 5 is defeated by this ability.

It is a little wordy so please keep the suggestions coming.

I don't think you need the "as a result of" stuff? Like if you want to save someone from LEAs I don't think that would break anything.

I'd have the enemy figure be within some spaces of him (ideally 4 cause space restriction number matching makes powers easier to follow) as like 6 of the ally is still like 10+ spaces potentially which is a bit weird. He pulls out his special sniper rifle that kills you if you shoot it I guess

You know, actually I'd do ally and enemy within 5 spaces of him. Cause might as well get a 5 in there.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:24 PM

The idea of the ally having to be within 4 is due to his move being 4, then the enemy being within 6 of that ally, is representing that Jorge can only shoot up to 6 away.

Conceptually it is as if he is running to the hex his ally is on to take the hit (which kills himself) and delivering possible one wound to that enemy/attacker.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape