Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 3

Haha, again I didn't pay attention. Thanks.
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:12 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Haha, again I didn't pay attention. Thanks.
No problem. It's my fault I didn't remove it from the original template. Also what do you mean by:

Quote:
Also, names are not italicized above.
Players names who are first won the dice-off.
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So because of these silly rules I basically just win my game by default? Do we even need to waste time playing it?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:21 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Also what do you mean by:

Quote:
Also, names are not italicized above.
Players names who are first won the dice-off.
That's my bad. I was used to the italic showing who won the dice-off.

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 4th, 2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Excellent point, SW.
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So because of these silly rules I basically just win my game by default? Do we even need to waste time playing it?
You guys decide (that goes for any other game like this). I guess if CT was able to take out A-Zulmun with Veers and the Droids/Soulborg, you'd be limited to one range with even points (2 AT-STs, 400pts; Raiders x7 + AC, 400pts) so you'd have to move in on him.
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
You guys decide (that goes for any other game like this). I guess if CT was able to take out A-Zulmun with Veers and the Droids/Soulborg, you'd be limited to one range with even points (2 AT-STs, 400pts; Raiders x7 + AC, 400pts) so you'd have to move in on him.
Well I'd have to send Wampas after him, my troops wouldn't actually be at risk yet. There's basically no way for CT to win this unless he gets super lucky.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 4th, 2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well I'd have to send Wampas after him, my troops wouldn't actually be at risk yet. There's basically no way for CT to win this unless he gets super lucky.
Like I said, you guys decide.
Old August 4th, 2014, 02:54 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Or remove the restriction on Huge figures for the tournament.
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I thought about this and if Porkins suggests it, I guess we'll do it. The AT-STs/Zelrig are gonna have a hard time moving anyways.

So yeah, just forget the Huge rule for this round.
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I thought about this and if Porkins suggests it, I guess we'll do it. The AT-STs/Zelrig are gonna have a hard time moving anyways.

No Flying/Leaping/etc. Rules still in effect I assume?
Old August 4th, 2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No Flying/Leaping/etc. Rules still in effect I assume?
Correct.
Old August 4th, 2014, 04:00 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you... Should the opening post be edited to reflect the huge figure rule change?

Last edited by CrazyTankster; August 4th, 2014 at 04:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events