Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 13th, 2014, 09:36 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Azurite Warlord

So i found an awesome deal on these guys if anyone is stilling looking to buy one! I hope this helps and this was the place to post this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291134571293
Old July 13th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
So i found an awesome deal on these guys if anyone is stilling looking to buy one! I hope this helps and this was the place to post this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291134571293
Yeah, it was probably the right place...the problem is, the listing ended three minutes after you posted.

Old August 9th, 2014, 02:15 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had fun last night with Armocs X5 and Azurite Warlord. Azurite Warlord is scary for opposing heroes!

I felt like I could afford to forgo range with the speed of the Armocs. My biggest problem was probably being patient enough to bring enough Armocs up into the fight, but thankfully their speed helped them move up quickly.
Old August 9th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Azzy, Mittens, and Armocs x4 is my favorite build for him. Lead with Azzy and some Armocs to deal with a big hero, and then use Mittens and the rest of the Armocs to clean up. Or, you can use both heroes on each side of the board.
Old August 9th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Wouldn't Zogross Hardscale work a lot better than the Venoc Warlord? I've always thought the Warlord was a bad bonding hero for Armocs unless you had Scouts in the army as well. Zogross has comparable stats, and useful powers.
Old August 9th, 2014, 04:09 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Wouldn't Zogross Hardscale work a lot better than the Venoc Warlord? I've always thought the Warlord was a bad bonding hero for Armocs unless you had Scouts in the army as well. Zogross has comparable stats, and useful powers.
Perhaps, but I like the thematic reasons for it. ^_^
Old September 4th, 2014, 11:14 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

I'm thinking the answer to my question is 'yes', but if Azzy is sitting 7/8 can he still use Furious Wrath, knowing of course it'll be suicide? The way it is written would suggest yes.
Old September 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
I'm thinking the answer to my question is 'yes', but if Azzy is sitting 7/8 can he still use Furious Wrath, knowing of course it'll be suicide? The way it is written would suggest yes.
Yep! Because you give him a wound at the end of his turn.

It's more useful that way, too.
Old September 5th, 2014, 03:06 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If he kills the opponent's final figure, is the game over before he dies? I'm thinking yes, but not positive.
Old September 5th, 2014, 10:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Nope. Victory conditions are evaluated at the end of a turn.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 6th, 2014, 03:52 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Is this actually true? I seem to remember DW7K being able to put the last wounds on the last enemy figure and then win the game by being removed from the board after that figure.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 12th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Is this actually true?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Official FAQ
Winning: When are the victory conditions checked?
Victory conditions are checked at the end of each turn after all end of turn abilities are completed unless otherwise stated in the scenario. This is important, as there are many powers where figures can change hands temporarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs