Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 20th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 'ScapeTalk Reborn

Excellent! I will be listening.
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Count me as a listener. This sounds like a terrific idea.
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:15 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is definitely something I'd listen to. I listen to many podcasts and I would love to be able to add Scapetalk to my cue.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:33 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested for sure. In fact we at C3G were tossing this around in a very undedicated manner a while back (maybe a year at this point...?), so I wouldn't be surprised to fine some interested parties in our neck of the woods.
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:52 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lots of encouraging words here. Thank you! It sounds like there would be at least a dozen listeners, so that's not a bad start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
One thing I would love to see included in the new episodes of 'ScapeTalk would be guests from the community talking on the show. I think it would be cool to hear from some of the people involved in C3V customs, event organizers, prominent tournament players, or just about anyone really.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I think it'd be great if you could get Colby, Jerry and Mr. Bistro on the show to talk about their thoughts on the communities' direction at some point.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
I'll also echo others suggestion about guest scapers being featured, as I think that would be really interesting.
Yep. Definitely in the plan to have other 'scapers as guests. As mentioned, the first few may be more like an "audio W@HSer's," but that's just a stopgap while I get the hang of things. For sure I want to have guests. Hearing from from lots of different people made the other episodes much more engaging. In fact, the basic formula of the early episodes was to invite a guest and talk about a particular topic interview-style and I don't see anything wrong with that formula.

Also, if there's anybody out there who might be interesting in pre-recording either a regular, one-off, or occasional segment and sending it my way, just let me know. I can edit it into the podcast as I receive them, which again increases the diversity. There really is a lot happening around here and no one person can keep up with it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd be interested for sure. In fact we at C3G were tossing this around in a very undedicated manner a while back (maybe a year at this point...?), so I wouldn't be surprised to fine some interested parties in our neck of the woods.
Hmmm...Thanks for the tip. Must investigate...

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:17 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds cool!
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Interesting. Good luck X!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; March 21st, 2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: ~~Listens for the sound of the tone~~
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:06 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Having loved the original Scape Talk, I wouldn't definitely be a listener. I'm looking forward to this!
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking forward to more 'Scapetalk!
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Do you have any sort of a timeline planned for the revival of 'ScapTalk, Xorlof? I'd be curious as to when the first episode will be released. Also, do you have an idea of how often new episodes would be made?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 07:17 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I still listen to ScapeTalk! (Over and over...)
If any assistance is needed, I'm a volunteer to help make this happen.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would definitely listen!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion