Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2022, 10:33 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
AoA units, classic style (including Revna+Volarak templates)

I hear that a bunch of you like the new figures in AoA, but prefer the way the Army Cards used to look back in the old days, with their right-aligned leftboxes, photographs of physical figures, and two different colors for each General. So I've taken it upon myself to create something that's the best of both worlds.

ANTHROPOMORPHIC WILDLIFE
Spoiler Alert!

CLASSIC CHARACTERS REVISITED
Spoiler Alert!

DRYANS and Xenithrax I guess
Spoiler Alert!

KYRIE WARRIORS
Spoiler Alert!

PIRATES
Spoiler Alert!

============================

Original post, circa 2022, featuring the Avalon Hill versions of each unit (and the templates mentioned in the current thread title):

Many, many cool new units were previewed for us for Age of Annihilation. Precious few of those were illustrated, none of them had hit zones, and the formatting varied a fair bit. A couple of them weren't even shown as full cards, and we didn't have easy access to templates to make Revna and Volarak customs... All in all, perfectly reasonable for prototypes.

But maybe that's not enough. Maybe you want consistency, templates, and pictures; I know I do. So I took it upon myself to make them, and here you go!

NEW GENERAL TEMPLATES (card blanks compatible with MSE)
Spoiler Alert!

CLOCKWORK COMBINE
Spoiler Alert!

DAWN RAIDER SYNDICATE
Spoiler Alert!

DRYAN LIFEBORNE ORDER
Spoiler Alert!

IRONCLAD COLLECTIVE
Spoiler Alert!

NEMESIS WAR BROOD
Spoiler Alert!

GLYPHS (without pictures, because we didn't get their pictures)
Spoiler Alert!

Alternative project names: "Age Averting Annihilation", "Classicize Me, Captain!", "Don't Fix What Ain't Broke".

Last edited by Anitar; April 29th, 2024 at 12:13 PM. Reason: ARISE FROM THE ASHES

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units