Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 20th, 2021, 08:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Round 1 Until 4/25

Correction 2: Dysole and I will be playing at 9pmEST/6pmPAC today.

Last edited by Sheep; April 21st, 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Finally got it right lol
Old April 21st, 2021, 09:34 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Runners To Their Marks

Quote:
The xorlof v. chris perkins armies are:

* Brave Arrow, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx7 (drop 1 hex)
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Friday @ 8 pm EST
Old April 21st, 2021, 03:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

mtl and I starting in the next 15 minuntes

edit: Well it was very difficult for the 10th to kill anything with dreadguls have +3 defense a lot of times. But I got a good attacking round to kill Jotun after I had been taken down to 6 Regiment.

Came down to Deltacron vs. 2 Dreads, Raelin, Marcu and Deltacron took it after Marcu betrayed mtl1998 two turns in a row, not giving him an opportunity to attack the 2 life soulborg (Deltacron only betrayed me once, killing the last Regiment)

Really fun one!

Last edited by kevindola; April 21st, 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 21st, 2021, 08:51 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Vegies dad and I will be starting our round one game in the next 10-15 minutes

The scaperedude v. vegies dad armies are:
Grok-o-dile Hunters
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Ridersx3
wolves in the swamp
* Arktos, Re-Tak-Shi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Marro Drudgex5, Sahuagin Raiderx3

Groks, lead by Ne-Gok-Sa, crashed through the Re-tak-shi/drudge screen (taking heavy grok casualties from drudge on height) before engaging and killing the Varkaanan Darkclaws and Arktos in the startzone. It was a fast and furious (and somewhat reckless) forward rush. The rest of the game consisted on Jarek Guy, B-11, and Ne-Gok-Sa hunting the remaining drudge and sahuagin raiders. Defintly a risky tactic in the beginning, but the 7 move grok riders + bonding helped to maintain constant forward pressure.

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; April 22nd, 2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 05:19 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

Me and Vydar is the man are playing at 5pm MST today, just in case anyone wants to watch!
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@vegietarian18 and I will be kicking off in about 10 minutes.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 22nd, 2021, 10:31 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the win over Dad_Scaper's Deathchasers with four Ashra remaining. On paper, I had a pretty big edge in the matchup, with the Deathchaser's 4 attack and Kuthank's bombs mostly useless against Defensive Agility, but Heroscape games aren't played on paper. MBS was on fire with paralyzing stares, probably hitting five or six throughout the game, and I didn't have great defense rolls. On a crucial swing turn at the end of the second round, MBS shot an Ashra from range, then all three of my Ashras whiffed their defense to Deathchaser melee attacks, then DS initiative switched and MBS killed one more. That mostly blew up my pile of Elves that were screening for Q9, so DS went aggressive and took LEAs with all three of his Chasers to get the big robot. Two of the Chasers died, which took the pressure off, but Q9 was caught, and was smashed in by Chasers as I scrambled to get out of position Ashra over to protect him. Eventually, the war of attrition ended in my favor, and MBS ran out of Chasers to protect himself with. DS ran him all over the board, and I needed an initiative switch to run the horselord down with my dwindling number of elves. My last four Elves smashed in the unused Kuthnak for the win. Good game DS, made a tough matchup very close.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 10:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It was very fun, vegie, and it’s always a pleasure to play against you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 23rd, 2021, 05:15 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Grey Waves and I playing Sunday night 9 pm Pacific time.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 07:57 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Ok maybe I'm slow but i just noticed there are 2 sets of identical armies. Wonder how they will fair. The KOW builds are almost expected but I am truly surprised to see 2 armies with the Marro Hive.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 09:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win over Xorlof in a battle of low point fast moving squaddies (and Quahon).

I was originally planning on moving left to cover Valda, but Xorlof opened by rushing vipers to the right and I sent Quahon after them to take SAs on multiple at a time. Quahon did a good job of clearing them out and I got a quick squad of vipers dead.

Xorlof then brough up Theracus with Brave Arrow for the attack boost. 9 move Theracus was able to catch Quahon near my SZ and put 2 wounds on Q, but died the following turn to Quahon + spiders. Brave Arrow stuck around for a while taking pot shots and eventually died (while some vipers started deploying forward).

I move Quahon back over to the left side to cover Valda and that's where most of the battle happened. Xorlof got a few good frenzies but never hit multiple in a row and so was never able to completely break through to bring down Quahon. Got close but I won a key init and Quahon wiped out all 3 vipers surrounding her to mostly end the game.

Xorlof ended 4/12 on frenzy rolls.

Once the vipers were eliminated, I retreated back to the hill in the bottom left with a 1 life Quahon, 6 spiders, and the MWs. Mittens charged valiantly, killing 2 spiders, but fell soon to Quahon + spiders.

gg Xorlof!
Old April 25th, 2021, 04:32 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shiftrex and I just finished a very back and forth game. He was at a real disadvantage when Nicholas could not make thralls from my specters. That didn't stop him from crushing me early and almost taking out all of the specters before they could do anything. I eventually was able to get nick out with a long range Rygarn shot. Rygarn then proceeded to avoid damage with his Jump long enough to engage the Krav and give the brut gruts time to mobilize. He took out two of the four Bruts before I finally overcame the last thrall. Great game and lots of fun.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events