Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2011, 08:58 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project; PM me if interested

ANYONE WHO IS INTERETED PLEASE PM ME!
I will start judging and playtesting threads after I get a few more people interested.

Threads:
Idea Dump: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37329
Playtesting: - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...77#post1460977
Judging: -
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37351
Positions:

The High King posts the names of units that need to be designed. The High King is also considered a judge. Remember, as coordinater of the project, the High King may remove any Judge or Playtester and may add a new Judge or Playtester.

The Judges receive one vote on whether or not a unit is inducted into the wave.

The Playtesters test units. After a Playtester tests a unit, they may then place one vote on whether or not to pass the unit on.

High King (project coordinater)- elvenwizard9

Judges:
1. elvenwizard9
2. samuelfrost4
3. bumper15
4. Son of Arathorn
5. Taeblewalker

Playtesters:
1. boromir96
2. Arya
3. ullarted
4. orcelfarmyone

The System:
The High King posts a unit that must be designed in this thread.

Anyone may then post their custom card for that unit in the Idea Dump.

Anyone with a card suitable for testing by our Playtesters may submit it for testing at the Playtesting thread.

Once at least three Playtesters test the unit and give a thumbs up, represented by , the unit is passed on to the judges.

The Judges vote on whether or not to allow the unit to be inducted into the wave. A unit must receive at least three votes to be inducted into the wave.

The High King then posts another unit to be designed, and the process restarts.

Remember, PM me if you would like to participate. ANYONE, Judge, Playtester, or random 'Scaper may submit units to the idea dump.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; March 8th, 2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:11 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lord of the Rings custom project?

All units listed under "Units in Development" are valid units to create cards for that can be nominated by Playtesters.
Master Set- The Fellowship of the Ring

Units inducted:

Units to be reveiwed:

Units in development:

Gandalf the Grey
Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Peregrin Took
Aragorn
Boromir
Legolas
Gimli
Uruk Hai (squad of 4)
Uruk Hai Chieftan
Naz-Gul (Squad of 4 or uncommon hero)
Moria Goblins (Squad of 4)
Cave Troll (Common Hero)
Balrog
NOTE: Please do not submit units to the idea dump that are not listed under "Units in development". Thank you.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; December 22nd, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:43 PM

Escaper is surprisingly tart

Have you seen this thread

I haven't read the whole thing, but it's a place to start.
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:55 AM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Here's another good thread for LOTR customs.
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM

Removed post.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; August 12th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:37 AM

The Master Set could be based off of the Hobbit, the Silmarillion, or the Last Alliance (is that event included in the Silmarillion?). I haven't read the Silmarillion (yet), but I do have a copy. If the master set is not based off of a Lord of the Rings movie, then each wave could be based off of one of the movies. Thoughts? Ideas? Should we have judges? Is anyone even keeping up with this thread?
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:53 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

It sounds like a good idea to simply base the first master set on the first movie and focus on that. I can help with some design if you need me, but you will need other people obviously if you want a "project." Otherwise, just continue making your own customs and people will check them out.
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:08 PM

Removed post.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; August 12th, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Re: Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project; PM me if interested

Please PM me if interested; I will create a Discussion, Unit design, Map/Scenario design, and Idea Dump threads once enough people are interested. Anyone may design maps or units, but they must be nominated by one judge and get majority "yes" votes from the judges to become finalized. Is this a good idea?
Old August 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Just an idea for a glyph:

The One Ring:

Treasure Glyph

The Power of the Ring-
When a figure picks up the One Ring, they add one automatic skull to all attack rolls and one automatic shield to all defense rolls.

The Will of the Ring-
At the end of each round, roll the twenty sided die.
- If you roll a 1-6, destroy the figure with the One Ring.
- If you roll a 7-15, the figure with the One Ring takes a wound.
- If you roll a 16-20, your opponent may move the figure with the One Ring up to 4 spaces.
This ability does not affect Naz-Gul.
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:06 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think we should start with the fellowship set.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 12th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I think we should start with the fellowship set.
Ok... Just, what would our other waves be? We would be down to two waves (only two other movies). We could do a "Last Alliance" wave, and a "There and Back Again" wave.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum