Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 31st, 2010, 10:48 AM

SonOfDumbledore is surprisingly tart
Re: Simple Pranks on Your Teachers

I heard about one at my local Highschool were four kids sawed and old car into three pieces, carried them into the lunchroom, and welded it back together, then took of the wheels. Nobody could get it out until they cut it up into smaller pieces.

Another one: Pour concrete mix into all of the tiolets. Then, slip some laxatives into people's food.

Another: Superglue pennies to the floor.

Giving flowers to people as a sign of affection is stupid. It's like, "Here, Happy Birthday. Now watch these die."
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:54 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

As a teacher, I'd like to say that I really hate it when I find that students have left chocolates or other goodies in my office for me to find unexpectedly. It's a mean prank. Don't do it kids.
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:55 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

So during 7th and 8th Grade, I had a teacher who really annoyed me, got on my case, thought she knew everything, ect. I decided that I would have my revenge-on the last day of middle school, so they faculty could do nothing about it.

Now, nearly every kid in my middle school had something that they "Wanted to do on the last day of school" (The Voice recording of the Vice Principal's speech + Cardboard cutout of Hitler was particularly good), but I hated that teacher so much that I actually did it.

Come Moving-up-day morning, I woke up even earlier than usual, went down to the kitchen, and spent 20 minutes getting the perfect mix of Berry juice, Grape juice, and Water. After I was done, I had a plastic baggie filled halfway with a red-ish, pink-ish liquid.

I carried that bag with me all day, passing it off as "Part of my lunch." Sadly, it was confiscated before the time I meant to use it, but luckily the one who confiscated it never guessed my true intentions with it: to poke hole in the bag and make a trail of the stuff from that one teacher's home base to the faculty bathroom.

Absolutely true story.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 31st, 2010, 11:40 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
As a teacher, I'd like to say that I really hate it when I find that students have left chocolates or other goodies in my office for me to find unexpectedly. It's a mean prank. Don't do it kids.
Like this?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 31st, 2010, 05:15 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
So during 7th and 8th Grade, I had a teacher who really annoyed me, got on my case, thought she knew everything, ect. I decided that I would have my revenge-on the last day of middle school, so they faculty could do nothing about it.

Now, nearly every kid in my middle school had something that they "Wanted to do on the last day of school" (The Voice recording of the Vice Principal's speech + Cardboard cutout of Hitler was particularly good), but I hated that teacher so much that I actually did it.

Come Moving-up-day morning, I woke up even earlier than usual, went down to the kitchen, and spent 20 minutes getting the perfect mix of Berry juice, Grape juice, and Water. After I was done, I had a plastic baggie filled halfway with a red-ish, pink-ish liquid.

I carried that bag with me all day, passing it off as "Part of my lunch." Sadly, it was confiscated before the time I meant to use it, but luckily the one who confiscated it never guessed my true intentions with it: to poke hole in the bag and make a trail of the stuff from that one teacher's home base to the faculty bathroom.

Absolutely true story.
Maybe it's just me, but this seems more malicious than an actual silly prank.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:27 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post

Absolutely true story.
Maybe it's just me, but this seems more malicious than an actual silly prank.
It was malicious. It absolutely was. I cannot overstate how annoying and hatable that particular teacher was.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 4th, 2010, 10:42 AM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys, for such great ideas. Some of them are a little malicious, a couple just won't work, but there are some that will help think of some rather brilliant plans.
Old September 4th, 2010, 10:59 AM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Set alarm clocks in the ceiling panel. Have them go off at intervals of 5 to 10 minutes, make sure to spread them out.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old September 4th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Set alarm clocks in the ceiling panel. Have them go off at intervals of 5 to 10 minutes, make sure to spread them out.
That's pretty funny.

Which reminded me of this kid I worked with at the movie theater years ago. He didn't like the general manager at all, and on his last day he left us a little present in the breakroom. About 2 weeks or so after he's left, we'd noticed a really strong odor coming from the breakroom. Turns out the little punka$$ crapped in his underwear and left the skivvies for us to find up in the ceiling tiles.

It's funny now, but man, were we pissed at him getting one over on us.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:46 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart

It may not seem like it but Ex-lax can be kind of dangerous. You never know what other health problems this person might have or if they are taking any prescription medication. The combination of Ex-lax and any other meds or problems could result is serious health issues or even death. I just though I should let everyone know that.

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old September 16th, 2010, 12:55 PM

Nivik23 is surprisingly tart

All the "pranks" that I pulled off when I was in school would get you expelled now unfortunately, they were fun though.
Old September 18th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrockle View Post
Not for religious senstive
How sensitive does one need to be in order to get offended by someone typing 666? I mean seriously? Like "tip of the penis moments after ejaculation" kind of sensitive? Like "see Jesus in a bowl of Alpha Bits and go into a seizure" kind of sensitive?

Wow! I didn't realize people were so easily offended these days. Thanks for the heads-up, Hrockle. I'm glad I didn't say something offensive.

Well, this is the Internet and all. Never can be too careful.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General