Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 14th, 2010, 05:23 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker
Switzerlandoftheclarinets's Repaints and Mods

Hey Everybody, here is my first repainted figure.

Name: Mr Cahow, CIA Agent
Figure Used: The White Krav Maga Agent
The figure was created as a tribute to my AP History teacher who was long considered to secretly be a CIA agent.
Heres a comparison photo

The goatee is there on the figure, but its blurry.

Compliments and Critisism accepted

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Last edited by switzerlandoftheclarinets; June 18th, 2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Switzerlandoftheclarinets's Repaints and Mods

this would go into the custom figures and army cards category(which is probably why you have no replies here).

Very nice job though

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:47 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
this would go into the custom figures and army cards category(which is probably why you have no replies here).

Very nice job though
This is where I've always seen repaints and mods go though. When I go look at the custom thread, thats were I generally see custom army cards.

...in the LIBRARY...

Old June 17th, 2010, 11:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

try searching repaints in the search thing.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:58 PM

I did and I searched in these two specific threads.
7 pages for the main custom thread.
4 pages for this thread, which the majority of had the word repaint or mod in the title.
Plus if you look through the pages of this thread, there are more repaints and mods, Soundwarp's thread being the first appearing after this, then a way to mod DW9000, then followed by Philowars repaints and mods on page two

...in the LIBRARY...

Old June 18th, 2010, 12:11 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Very nice job though
Figure mods usually go into the customization section, but it doesn't matter too much.
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
this would go into the custom figures and army cards category
Err.. No, no it wouldn't

On topic, always a pleasure to see another mod thread. However, right now it's just really hard to see any of your work with the picture quality the way it is. What set up are you using? I'm not a photography expert, but I could offer some suggestions if your interested.

Looking forward to more of your work

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:13 AM
I could go

well i guess i have some digging to do. I'm game for more repaints

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
this would go into the custom figures and army cards category
Err.. No, no it wouldn't

On topic, always a pleasure to see another mod thread. However, right now it's just really hard to see any of your work with the picture quality the way it is. What set up are you using? I'm not a photography expert, but I could offer some suggestions if your interested.

Looking forward to more of your work
It is an honor to have you speak in my thread Soundwarp. Thank you.
My set up probably isn't the best. I took these pictures in my dining room with a Polaroid i1037 Digital Camera with the setting with the flower image.

...in the LIBRARY...

Old June 18th, 2010, 12:31 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Do you use the flash from the camera? My first suggestion would be to turn it off and use lamps as a light source instead (I use two lamps on opposite sides of the figure for my photos). I'd also recommend making a blank background for the figure so it doesn't have to compete with the candle? and such for attention.

Hope that helps.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 18th, 2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Do you use the flash from the camera? My first suggestion would be to turn it off and use lamps as a light source instead (I use two lamps on opposite sides of the figure for my photos). I'd also recommend making a blank background for the figure so it doesn't have to compete with the candle? and such for attention.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the tip, Soundwarp. I had left the flash on. The candle wasn't the lightning by the way.

Any how, here is some more of my work.

This was the first mod I did. It made the Einar Imporium into some form of middle eastern guards.

Now for another repaint

Its Anubis, the egyptian god of judgement, now fighting for Einar. The Ankh on his sheild was hard to paint.

...in the LIBRARY...

Old June 18th, 2010, 12:50 AM
I could go

Woohoo! Khosumet the real Darklord. Very nice!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions