Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 29th, 2010, 09:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Site Sponsor Change!

Site Sponsors before this week (please correct the order on the site if you remember):
HouseMouseGames.com
WarGamersHeadquarters.com
TrollandToad.com
CoolStuffInc.com
ChaosMediaGames.com
MiniatureMarket.com

Site Sponsors Now:
HouseMouseGames.com
TrollandToad.com
MiniatureMarket.com
Auggie's Games

Also, I am sure that one reason for the give away is to increase site supporters. Is this site hurting for $ to pay its bills or is truth using this site to make up money for all the time he has put in?

So any thoughts or guesses at to why this happened and what it means for Heroscapers.com or the old/new/continuing sponsors, or any explanation by those in the know (i.e. sponsors themselves). If I redid a poll for your favorite online store for Heroscape, would it change because of this?

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 29th, 2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Reorder list
Old September 29th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Site Sponsor Change!

I remember that WGHQ was right after House Mouse.

I wonder why they aren't there anymore. I like that place.
Old September 29th, 2010, 09:37 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Huh, WGHQ and coolstuff is surprising though chaosmedia isn't. I'd like to know. Maybe they don't know their sponsorships are up?
Old September 29th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

CSI has given me great service. If they stop stocking HS, I'm going to cry. A lot.
Old September 29th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
CSI has given me great service. If they stop stocking HS, I'm going to cry. A lot.
I doubt you have to worry about that, doctor. Don't be sad. I may even continue to use them...

I'm *very* pleased to see Auggie's name up there, that's terrific.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
I doubt you have to worry about that, doctor. Don't be sad. I may even continue to use them...

I'm *very* pleased to see Auggie's name up there, that's terrific.
I just checked CSI. It's all good!

On a seperate note, I've been torn between getting the last two D2 boosters and the Wave 8 Heroes pack and elves pack. Maybe I'll just wait and get them all at once.... Sounds like the best plan.
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Auggest was a site supporter for a long, long time before he got front page status. So don't assume he became one just recently.

MegaSilver
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Auggest was a site supporter for a long, long time before he got front page status. So don't assume he became one just recently.

MegaSilver
There are many site sponsors here and I am grateful for all of them. I'm also grateful for the advertisers who are, I'm assuming, spending a little more $$$.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

MegaSilver
Mega...Those Supporters on the Front Page are different than being a regular Site Supporter.

As for WGHQ,CSI and CMG I belive they all became Site Supporters right around the same time and quite possibly they have not renewed their "contracts" with Heroscapers...either on purpose or because they simply forgot.
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

MegaSilver
Mega...Those Supporters on the Front Page are different than being a regular Site Supporter.

As for WGHQ,CSI and CMG I belive they all became Site Supporters right around the same time and quite possibly they have not renewed their "contracts" with Heroscapers...either on purpose or because they simply forgot.
Yeah, I knew that. What I mean is that he's been advertising (somewhat) about his site since he became Site Supporter, and only recently his store's link is on the front page.
Old September 29th, 2010, 10:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

FYI when you click on a link on this site, Heroscapers is sent as "referrer" to the sponsors which if they have monitoring can tell them how many people/times someone came from this site to theirs. I am unsure how the front page ad is paid, either a flat rate by month/year and/or per-click based on this referrer info; but regardless, if people don't click from this site to theirs they will drop advertising here. On the other hand, if they get too many referrals they might drop advertising here because they think we will still buy from them and they don't have pay as much for advertising. Reasons to drop advertising (in my opinion of most to least likely reason):
  • Not making enough money/referrals from Heroscapers.com
  • Making too much referrals from this site and want to cut costs
  • Forgot to renew sponsorship
  • Stopped selling Scape
  • Truth decided not to have them advertise for one reason or another
  • ???
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:31 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Seems strange WGHQ would post this weeks before they let their sponsorship expire:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briguy385 View Post
So why should you order from the H.Q.?
Our prices and specials are some of the lowest around!
We are site Sponsers and Supporters!
We have spent thousands on prize support through the years!
We have been playing Heroscape since Gen-Con '04!
We ship out the newest waves quick, sometimes a week before other retailers!
Ask our past customers, you can trust us!

Brian
Can they still be sponsors and not be on the front page?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales