Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

View Poll Results: Your Favorite online Stores for Hersocape
Auggie's Games 22 28.57%
CCGArmory.com 3 3.90%
ChaosMediaGames.com 3 3.90%
CoolStuffInc.com 18 23.38%
FunAgainGames.com 5 6.49%
HouseMouseGames.com 22 28.57%
MiniatureMarket.com 6 7.79%
TrollAndToad.com 4 5.19%
WarGamersHeadquarters.com 34 44.16%
eBay/CraigsList/BoardGameGeek/Other 3 3.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 11th, 2010, 08:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun lefton4ya is a penguin with a machine gun
Your Favorite online Store for Hersocape

So I have bought from various online stores in addition to Toys-R-Us (back in the day), Walmart and my FLGS. I want to Order Wave 11 but haven't decided who from yet? I will let you all decide for me! Whoever gets the top vote I will buy from, so voice your opinion. Ratings should be based on (not necessarily in this order, but my preference):
  • Price including shipping (Example to compare is Full wave with 3x each common)
  • Heroscapers.com Sponsor? And for How long?
  • Past User's experience on accuracy & timeliness of final product being shipped (Most are good but a track record of 5% botched orders is a lot worse than 0.5%.)
  • Service including ease of ordering, payment, shipping, return policy, communication with people from store.
  • Variety and availability (Do they now carry singles)
  • Website navigation and ease of use.
  • How long have they been in gaming (or just HS) business and if they have brick-and-mortar counterpart.
  • Any more criteria you suggest will be edited here

Place your vote for your favorites. Forgive me if this has already been done before. Also forgive me if your favorite store is not here as the max is 10 and I can't change poll options after creation. If Other, please post here. Note, I did not include HasbroToyShop.com as I doubt they will have new waves. Trades made here are great as well but that is not the subject of this question/poll.

I allowed multiple choices but please post no more than three and preferably at least one less then the number of stores you have ordered from.

I also trust owners/workers of the stores themselves not to vote a lot with multiple accounts (but to be fair like politics you can vote once for yourself).

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 11th, 2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Reemphasized Multiple Choice.
Old February 11th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Your Favorite online Store for Hersocape

Before I answer, can we get clearance from this by an admin so that it is not considered advertising?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old February 15th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Re: Your Favorite online Store for Hersocape

Shy Monster Games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales