Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 29th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Venom (Eddie Brock)

I think my only question is how Venomverse works. Is there some potential to bring in multiple Venoms that wouldn't be Crossover-eligible that we'd want to keep up with? (I'd also accept the idea that Venomverse is crap and we just shouldn't worry about it.)

Like in Spider-verse, basically every other Peter Parker has the CO symbol. If people want to do all those Venomized heroes that Clix routinely spits out, would they bo CO symbol candidates?

Oh, and I guess my other only question is how it affects Symbiote synergy when a good chunk of your options are suddenly undraftable together.

On the face of it though, it seems really logical and smooth!
Old August 29th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Venomverse is crap but I'd still like to have cards for it in a 10,000 card world. It's totally focused around new Venoms (who would be CO types) and not existing mainline ones though. At least the original story, I know they're doing a follow-up now but I'm not caught up.

They're isn't much existing symbiote synergy to disrupt so it wouldn't be an issue for existing stuff. Most of what you'd want to build there would probably be like... Knull/Symbiote Imperium stuff where throwing in Venom or Symbiote Spider-Man is already a.... "Wolverine in the Brotherhood" type option, thematically speaking. Not being able to double down seems fine.
Old August 29th, 2023, 01:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

All the guys in Venomverse are from different dimensions and would have the Crossover symbol anyways.

The only real loss would be like... Symbiote Spider-Man Venom teamup. But you can techically do TF Spider-Man there for now and like even if we dont do the Venomverse version we'll get some alt universe Symbi Spidey eventually (or alt Eddies).

I also think it would be fine to have like a Venomverse story card or whatever that like gives all Venoms crossover and some kinda bonding or whatever if someone wanted that. As long as it's like a thing you're committing to and not just casually cheating the system.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 29th, 2023, 02:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh kinda related thought. Do we want to start doing like Symbiote/ Human and such on the species?

My Etsy Store
Old August 29th, 2023, 02:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd thought about that for species but felt like we didn't need it as bad. For the human/mutate characters (who are the predominant flavor) it's not at all a big deal to not get their base species.

It'd definitely be a boon for characters where the base species has more flavor/impact though. Could get some symbiote/mutants, symbiote/dinosaurs, symbiote/undead, symbiote/kree running around.
Old August 29th, 2023, 02:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Yeah I guess I'd more just like the option to do it on later cards even if we dont do it here.

My Etsy Store
Old August 29th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm on the fence on the Dual Identity thing. Like it makes sense but it is a loss in draftability...not that I was necessarily drafting multiple Venoms a lot but it was nice only worrying about the human side there
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, it is a new limit on draftability. But I have always maintained that I'd put em both on there if cards could have two identities, so I figured I may as well shoot my shot.
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I mean, I wouldn't fight it.
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The reasoning makes sense to me. I'm in favor.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2023, 01:01 PM
Symbiotic

Thoughts from @Tornado @Yodaking @Ericth74 @japes ?

Fine if y'all aren't super opinionated! Just want some confirmation-of-okayness from the heroes before pressing on.
Old August 30th, 2023, 01:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm okay with the Venom's having dual ID's. I think I might just leave them with the one species though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database